A x RP

Nikki! For your sake!! :) Happy Bday Dom!

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Third Person's POV ( I change it! )

A walked down the stairs and stopped at the hall of kinder 1. She saw RP waiting for her, she blushed. She noticed his eyes were closed, it seems he is praying.

She walked up to him and A leaned down close to his face( but not that close ) He opened his eyes and saw A staring at her, they both stared at each other until RP looked away, breaking their gaze. She blushed when he looked away and A saw there was hint of pink on his cheeks. "W-Well let's eat now." RP said, stuttering.

A nodded and got her lunch while RP did too. They ate in silence until RP broke the silence. "You won't tell me who you like." He started and you nodded "Then don't call someone at 2 in the morning." You argued and he frowned "You're still mad about that?" He asks A, still frowning.

She shrugged "Not really." She said. RP continued to frown "So you were mad?" He asks again at A, she sighs and blushed afterwards.

"W-Well I was mad but when I realize it was you, I wasn't mad anymore..." A explained and he smiled at her which made her heart flutter and made butterflies in her stomach.

After they ate, they both walked upstairs to their classroom.

-AFTER CLASS-

I ( I ) ran to A and said "Hey A-Oh...what do we have here?" Asked by her, A glared at her while I smiled innocently at her. A was talking to RP about some random ones and he kept asking who she likes!

A grabbed I, out of the classroom "What?!" She asked, more like shouted. "You know what?" A rolled her eyes "Of course I don't know what!" I laughed "I'm totally gonna ship you guys and now I'm the one who will be fangirling!" A pouted "That's my job!!" But I started to walk away "Oh and an advice 'Be yourself!' You should tell him you like him!" A blushed.

But nodded anyways.

She pulled RP's arm and "I have something to say to you" "I have something to say too." A look at him and sat in a private part of the school.

"I-" they both said at the same time "You should go first" they said in unison again. "No you-" A interrupted him. "You." He sighs and blushed "Well I don't know how to say it in words so...please don't be mad at me." With that said by him, he swooped down and.....

Kissed her.

At first A was shock but she kissed back, wishing the moment won't end so soon. RP put his arms at her waist and deepened the kiss, RP noticed she can't hold her breath anymore so he decided to break the kiss. A panted and RP looked at her, admiring her beauty. She was a mess but she was still beautiful, in and out.

RP smiled at her and she managed to smile back "So...I'm the one you like?" He teased which was quite unusual. She blushed and shook her head, she whispered in his ear "But I love you" they both smiled "I love you too" they shared a kiss again.

Suddenly she realized something.

She broke the kiss and RP frowned "What?" She asked, laughing. "You didn't like the kiss?" He asked, worried. She giggled "No silly! Something struck my head!" His eyebrow rose "What would that be?"

"When will we tell I about this?" He answered "We can tell her, now, tomorrow, the next day and so on..." "How about tomorrow?" She asks and he agreed "Ok" he grabbed her and pulled her to run. "Come on!" "Wow you're getting faster!" She shouted and he laughs.

They both went to the gate and A said her farewell but he stopped her. She looked back and saw RP "What is it?" He blushed while smiling

"I'll escort you home"