The End?

Hey! Nikki, this will be the last Chappie! So enjoy while you can! Hehe! :) Let's start now!! I think I'll have an epilogue!

~~~~~~*^*~~~~~~

A blinked at him and smiled assuringly "I'll be okay, RP" but the said boy, shook his head. "That won't be necessary." He held her hand, gently and started walking. A blushed and eventually gave up.

They walked in silence, a comfortable silence.

When A's house was in view, she ran while still holding his hand. RP was pulled and ran with her. She stopped when she was In front of her house, she looked at her shoulder and saw RP, breathing heavily. She smiled. She broke the contact between their hands and it felt cold without his hand in hers.

She didn't want the day to end but it needed to.

"Bye, RP" she barely said and RP nodded and waved while walking away. A looked at her until his shadow vanished. She squealed and 5 heads popped out and saw her, squealing. They were confused.

"Why are you squealing?" A's sister, Chynna, asked. A stopped what she was doing and saw her siblings and her mother and father, watching her. She blushed as she realized they caught her. "W-Well, I said that she and X are together now" she lied because it was too early to say so.

Another head popped in.

"That's good!" Her maid said and they kept talking about that until they were inside. She was alone, again. She sighed. Almost caught!

She went to her room and dress up, she took her cell out and dialed I's number. She quickly picked up.

"Hey Dude!" A greeted and I greeted back, the same.

"Why did you call?" I asked and A smiled.

"I was hoping if you can sleep over here?" She asked. A could feel I smiling at the phone.

"Sure!! I'll be there in 5 minutes! Bye! See you later!"

"See ya later too!" With that they hung up on each other.

~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock* A heard and quickly ran downstairs, she saw I standing, carrying a bag. They smiled brightly at each other.

A opened the door and hugged her, they did their BFF handshake and laughed.

When they were in A's room, I asked "Why did you want me to come over here?" A blushed and said she'll tell her later and they set her things, now they are done. "Tell me already!" I whined and A told her to be quiet cuz her family Is sleeping and I quickly followed, she kept quiet and listened.

"I-I told RP th-that I-I l-like him..." A blushed more and I squealed "Aaaaaaaaaand?" She asked, quite in a hurry. A nodded "H-He told me he liked me too..." I smiled and hugged her best friend "Yeeeeeey!" Then I realized something "Do the two of you love each other?" I said, emphasizing 'love' and A blushed that Romano's tomatoes was put to shame, but nodded.

I squealed, quietly, still aware of the family that is sleeping.

They talked about that and some of their childhood, the laughed as they remember. Then something hit A, she asked "So...the two of us are together right, I?" She asked her best friend. I rolled her eyes. "Of course! You love each other! You were meant to be together, FOREVER..."

"Dude, you're creeping me out" A stated and they laughed. "Did you tell you're parents about this?" I asked and A shook her head, no.

"Well you better tell them and let them meet" I said and A agreed but suddenly yawned "Maybe tomorrow" I shrugged "Ok, but I'll let you remember." With that they slept.

- - - - - -TIMESKIP- - - - - -

"Oi, A! Wake uuuup!" A groaned and slap the hand away "5 more minutes!" She could feel her best friend's glare at her back, she groaned again.

I smirked.

"RP's gonna walk you to the school" that woke up her best friend and A looked at her shoulder "Really?" And I nodded, smirking. A blushed and ran to the bathroom while shouting "I should be fast!" I laughed at this. When A was done showering, she shouted in a hurry "I! Can you get my clothes?!"

"No problemo, "your highness" " A glared at her as I handed her clothes, smiling innocently. By the time A was done she started combing her long hair. "What should be my hairstyle?!" She asked, I in particular. I sighed and told A to calm down. Eventually, she did calm down.

I started to braid her hair. When I was done, A was admiring her work, she hugged I and told her thanks. They both grabbed her bag and A opened the door but not before saying "Mom, Dad! We'll go now!" She didn't wait for their reply. A saw RP standing In front of her house, smiling.

She smiled back.

"I'll let you two go first ok?" I suggested and A asked "Why?" Her best friend smirked "To let you have your 'Alone time'" she blushed while groaned, RP laughed. "Not that again!" I was confused "What? Again? That is the first-" I cut herself off, her eyes widened. A knew she was in trouble.

"YOU READ MY-" now she was cut off by A "Well we better go, Bye I!!" With that she ran and took a hold of RP's hand. They ran and ran until they lost I, that was chasing them. When the school was in view there was a shadow, standing. A looked closely and saw....

I.

I smirked "HOW DID YOU GET HERE SO FAST?!" A shouted, I giggled "Two words! Short. Cut." A sighed "I read your diary, but I only read the part where I was in." I shrugged "I don't care anymore." The three of them heard the bell rings.

A voice was heard "A, I, RP! You better hurry up! And can I get I?" I turned around to be caught in a hug. They saw it was X. "Well we better go!" With that they left.

RP looked at A "Did you tell I?" A blushed and nodded. The bell rings again. "Oh glob! We're late." RP grabbed he hand carried her in bridal style. "H-Hey! Why carry me?" A asked, now blushing more madly."To make it faster." RP said and started to run and A shouted "Careful!" He smiled down at her and said

"I'll be careful" A smiled and leaned in to let their lips touch.

They broke the kiss and A whispered

"You're still gonna meet my parents." RP paled, A laughed "It'll be okay!" They both smiled at each other and kissed again

"I love you RPI" he chuckled while she blushed "I love you too Superaweaomeweirdo" they both laughed and went off to go to their classroom.

THE END.