A x RP

The second chaptah! :)) Still on A's POV!

!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!

I typed the username and said 'Hello'

Superawesomeweirdo: Hello.

RPI: Why so gloomy?

Superawesomeweirdo: I'm not!

RPI: Yes you are.

Superawesomeweirdo: How do you know?

RPI: I saw you groaning with D.

Superawesomeweirdo: So?

RPI: Nothing.

Superawesomeweirdo: Thought so.

RPI: Do you have anyone you like?

Superawesomeweirdo: ...Why?

RPI: Just asking!

Superawesomeweirdo: Yes, I have.

RPI: Ok.

Ok, this super awkward! I thought. But suddenly sip change the topic from 'Awkward questions' to 'Happy fun'. Weird. I even named it! Hahaha!

I heard a laugh coming from the other side, I looked up and heard "YOU!" I looked around, confused. I saw X and I. I was blushing madly and X chuckled and smirked. I almost squealed like a fan girl. He is planning something...

The class went on and I was looking at X and I, I can't stop the fact that they are sooooooo cute! The teaching were soooo boring! But seriously! Last time I was having fun and now...boooooring!

The ring went off and the teacher said "Goodbye class" we said our 'Goodbye's' I started to fix my things.

I walked out and saw I waiting for me. We started walking home since we both lived at the same street which I was grateful to.

"FINALLY!!!" I shouted, desperately and heard I, giggle and said "You should be more patient! Oh! Did you chat with your Catfish?"

With that asked I blushed ( A ) and said "Yeah..." She laughed

"Hahaha! You're blushing! I just said 'You're Catfish'!" She said, between laughs. I pouted like a frown "Well! How was 'your Catfish'?!" I practically, shouted. She blushed and muttered "He's fine..." My eyebrow went up "Your saying your crush is fine?" I teased.

She blushed redder "Ugh! Fine! He was cool there!!" She shouted,irritated. I ( A ) began to laugh,"We're here!" She shouted,still irritated "Bye!" I said waving and walked away from her.

Then I stopped when I heard yelling, I turned around, confused. The yellings weren't clear the only one I understand is...noisy child...ugh....get...my room...change...and the last one was Really?! That's all!

But I was confused because the other one was a guy. Then it suddenly stopped, I stopped walking, I was 1 block away from her house, I waited. I heard my phone ring, I picked it up. I heard someone shout at the phone which I instantly knew, I. When I heard this words... "X and I are going on a date!" Instantly I fangirl that I couldn't keep it and put away the phone and....squealed. I know it's disturbing fit the neighbors but who cares?

They do but not me.

I closed my phone and ran all the way to her house. I opened the door and shouted "IM HERE!!" I heard her shout my name in shock. I was excited.

"Let's get dressed!" I shouted, excitedly and dragged her to the closet. I picked three clothes that fit her and will make X suuuuper crazy! I told her to try a sleeveless striped tank top ( Color: Rainbow ) pairs with a white plaid skirt. She will wear sneaker because she doesn't like wearing high heels like me. ( I dislikes high heels even A. )

When she came out she was stunning, I'm not a lesbian! She even told me, I'm beautiful! I told her that back. In short We're both beautiful. She asked me how does she look, I was about to answer but was interrupted by him.

"Beautiful" he answered for me, I ( I ) turned around and she saw X in his formal clothes. "AWWWWWW!" I squealed. He looked at me, I know I was interrupting something. I asked "Oops am I interrupting something?" He answered "Yes" when I ( I ) was about to ask what, he cut her off by...

Kissing her.

I squealed at the cuteness "Eeehhhhh!!!!! Guys can I be like your maid of honor?" I shouted,squealing like a fangirl. Both of their faces went red while I grinned madly. She argued "W-we're not getting married!" And what do you know! Me and X has the same idea! "YET!" And we gave each other a high-five. I looked at I and she looked like she wanted to facepalm!

I continued "I know 2 best men who can help you!" She raised an eyebrow and asked "Who?" I answered, still grinning "Oh you know"

She realized the two and muttered "Oh... Them" "Well anyways,we gotta go now!" X, cutting our conversation but that's okay. He carried her bridal style and I squealed in the inside. I heard her shout "Hey! I can walk you know!" While X chuckled. I was left alone in my bestfriend's house...

What to do?

I found her diary, which took my interest immediately. It won't harm to peek right? I grabbed it and start reading...

First was the start of our school year:

"Yeeeey! Me and my friends are in the same class! Woohoo!" Then there was a drawing of all of us together. I smiled. I read the others. The others was plain simple like "I had a nice day!", "Me and Nikki is not in the same group again!! >:(", "Today we laughed hard!" Then when I flipped the next one something caught my eye.

It was about J and X.

///////////:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/://////////

I'm gonna stop here, sorry! Not in the mood! Sorry again if it's short! It's kinda a Cliff cuz you don't know who's J! :)) hehe!