A x RP

Third Chapter...

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

I flip the page even though I wanted to see it, I'm just...not in the mood. I flip the next page again and something caught my eye, it was my name, A. I stopped at the page and read it.

'Dear Diary,

I'm sorry, I forgot to write and I don't want to put the date so yeah...:)

I noticed something today...the way A looks at RP, in her eyes...it was weird. Then she started to blush whenever he's around.

One day when I was fixing my locker, RP came to me. She told me this one! When he confessed his feelings for her! Poor RP, was rejected. I thought.

I skipped it and saw another one.

It says:

I was looking for A and seem to can't find her. I walked still didn't give up to look for her and eventually I heard her voice. I quietly sneak up and saw A laughing while blushing, I was confused. I heard a quiet male voice and I instantly knew who that was, RP. I was grinning and looked at them again and thought Their sure are having fun! I quietly walk away Might as well let them have their 'Alone Time' I giggled quietly at that.

I closed the diary while my face is red. That sounded perverted!! I......( I ) That! I-I! Fick that I! ( German ) I opened her IPod and started playing her games and when I was done with all the games, I decided to open my account.

I saw he is online. I should talk to him...I opened the chat box and said my greetings.

Superawesomeweirdo: Sup?

RPI: Hello.

Superawesomeweirdo: What are you doing?

RPI: Chatting with you.

Superawesomeweirdo: So your not breathing?

RPI: What?! No no no! I am breathing! I can't type if I can't breathe!!

Superawesomeweirdo: Haha!

RPI: Remember when I asked you 'Do you have anyone you like?'

Superawesomeweirdo: Yeah...why?

RPI: Well who is it?

Superawesomeweirdo: NEVER WILL I TELL YOUUUU!!

RPI: Why?

Superawesomeweirdo: Because...

For the first time, I didn't have anything to say back...I blushed at his question as I thought Because it's you, stupid!

RPI: Because??

He asks and I struggle to find an answer.

Superawesomeweirdo: Because, I don't wanna.

That. Was. Stupid. Well at least I answered! I sighed.

RPI: That's not an excuse!

Superawesomeweirdo: IDC!!!

RPI: Just give me a clue, please?

Awww. He's saying please. I answered.

Superawesomeweirdo: His name starts with 'R'

RPI: There's so many R in our class!!

Superawesomeweirdo: Hey, I'm gonna log off now ok?

RPI: Hey w-

Superawesomeweirdo signed off.

I closed the iPod while blushing. I looked at the clock and saw it was almost dinner. I heard I's voice, I immediately go down and opened the door...

"I! You ba-" I was cut off. To see them...

Making out. I laughed at the inside but still grinned. She shouted at me. I told X that I didn't think that he would go this far.

Anyways lovey dovey here and there. Done. I almost squealed. She said aaaaaaall the details. It was cheesy and very dramatic.

It was bedtime and I wanted to sleep in I's bedroom but Nooooooooo! I saw him so I let them have their 'Privacy' haha. That sounded perverted!

I went to sleep.

I was awoken by a ring, a ring of my phone, I groaned. Who the heck calls in...I looked at the clock and saw it was 2 in the morning, I continued. Who the heck calls in 2 in the morning?! I groaned again and groggily got up the bed. I took the phone and...

"WHAT?!" I shouted not that loud enough to let the couple hear. I could hear the caller, flinch. It answered. "I-I'm sorry A, I-I just w-wanted to know w-what i-is the a-assignment." It was soft, my eyes widened. It was RP.

"O-Oh! R-RP! I didn't mean to shout!"I panicked while blushing. "It's ok" I hear him chuckle, I blushed more intensely. Damn his laugh is so cute!

"W-Well anyways there's no assignment" I told him, stuttering because I were embarrassed. He chuckles again and thanked me while I said 'No prob' I smiled as we both said our farewells.

I sit at the bed, still blushing and can't forget about him! I can't sleep because of him! Uuugh!

TIMESKIP AT THE SCHOOL!

It was lunch time and I told my friends that I won't be able to eat with them. They asked why of course. I told them I'll be eating downstairs and they agreed. I even teased me about RP! Well she was right... I am gonna eat with him. Alone.