I am turning 13

I woke up with the sound of rain and snoring, I wondered who that could be and realized that it was my brother snoring on the couch. I got out of bed and went to him to wake him up.

I jumped n him and he still didn't wake up, I screamed at him and he still didn't wake up, but for some ordinary reason when I clapped he woke up instantly.

I told him to get ready for tennis, he always has tennis every Saturday morning and I was pretty excited for afterwards.

My birthday was yesterday. I know what you thinking valentines day, I know I'm a valentine baby which makes me SPECIAL. Anyway I am excited for after tennis because my best friend is sleeping over my house tonight.

We first of all are going to the Gawler Arms pub and then mikayla is sleeping over MY HOUSE.

I just am so excited. So back to the story, I woke my brother up, made him get ready for tennis and off we went with my mum and dad to the tennis courts.

I read the tennis schedule wrong so if it wasn't for my mum we would be in the wrong place right now.

My brother finally finished his doubles game and lost 6-1 which is no surprise to him, anyway then he had to wait until a court was free to play his singles.

When court 3 was free he and his opponent who my family and I referred to him as 'Regie Jackson' walked onto the court.

After they had played we hopped in the car and off we went to Mawson Lakes to pick up my best friend Mikayla.

After a 15 minute drive from my brothers tennis game we finally arrived at Mikayla's house. I knocked on her house door and she answered like straight away.

She had been at home by herself so she had to lock her doors and make sure everything was locked or shut. After she had made sure everything was secured, then we hopped into our car. While I was getting Mikayla ready my dad and mum got my younger brothers car seat out of the car.

My dad drove back to my nanna's house, dropped my brother off and picked up my younger brother. I went back home and had some chips for lunch.

After that.........