Chapter 4

She was following a boy. That was why she kept running away a being found in unusual places where the boy she fancied was.

I turned around and walked off to a corner where Maddy and I could have a little chat about Mikayla and the kid that she has an eye on.

We thought of telling him that she fancied him, so maybe she would get a boyfriend.

Maddy and I walked up to this guy and told him that Mikayla likes him and he got all freaked out and ran away. I must say he was kinda cute but anyway this is for Mikayla.

We walked back to where he had ran away to and Maddy said would you ask her out. The boy replied maybe. That was not any help to us. I got a little worked up on it and so I asked him what his name is and he replied with Brody.

Once he had replied he walked away again. Maddy and I just kind of gave up, next thing we know Mikayla is sitting in a corner talking with this kid. Omg Mikayla's first crush, that I know of anyway.

I ask Maddy of she wants to get dessert at the dessert bar and she says yes. We walk into the bar part and we get some ice cream. After eating my ice cream and having a drink I start to walk to the toilet to do my hair.

When opening the ladies toilet door out walks josh from my tennis club from the men's toilet door. I walk straight into the ladies bathroom, and start doing my hair. Maddy quickly says what's the rush. I tell her that that was the boy from my tennis club that I have had a crush on like forever.

I told her all the details and I finish doing my hair. When we walk out i see him faintly rough the glass looking at me on the playground.