Chapter 3

I walked over to wear my cousin Maddy was sitting and started chatting with her and Mikayla.

After having a little chat and reminding Mikayla which cousins she wasn't familiar with we went to the playground where she saw a hot guy.

Which turns out to be someone she knows.

AWKWARD!!!

Anyways we tried to find somewhere no one would disturb us and so we could take selfies but the whole playground was like a giant circle which was useless to Maddy, Mikayla and I.

We just sat down someone to have a chat when all my cousins came and sat on us and we took selfies with them.

We walked put of the playground area and got some food from the salad bar, I got some watermelon and a piece of bread.

As soon as I started to eat the waitresses started coming out with the food. I quickly gulped up my food and that was when my chicken schnitzel with gravy came out.

I ate my chicken schnitzel with gravy, which wasn't as nice as my nanna cooks it.

Just before we all ate my family gave me some presents, mainly money and my nanna gave me some Eiffel Tower items. My uncle and other nanna gave me money on my actual birthday.

When I finished eating I went off into the playground and so did Mikayla and Maddy. Mikayla kept wondering off so I made sure that I kept following her along with Maddy by my side.

It was kind of hard you know because I had look after all my cousins and like I have 9 of them. Basically 7 2-7 year olds, I took of two cause two of them are my brothers.

Finally I had found Mikayla bouncing on the trampoline, how in the world did she get there when we were on the second level.

Anyways I found out why........