The Beginning Of All.

-Do you think....she will be perhaps...ready for that decision?..,she is still young...and I don't know..if meeting the Lucitors can help her at all.

-Sure she will, she is a Butterfly like us, we butterfly people are strong minded when it comes to a decision of life.

By that moment, you could hear some quiet steps sneaking into a room.

-Mom!, I cant find my shoes!, I told you I was gonna go to have a walk by Mewni!

The blue haired women, stood up next to the yellow haired girl, looking at her with a serious look, you could say she looked concerned for the yellow haired girl, she grabbed her chin very carefully and stare at it.

.....Star...how many times do I have to say it?..., A princess..does not fight monsters, A princess...

Before the Queen could finish the whole sentence, she heard her daughter finish her sentence but not with many joy, she did it with a frustrated tone in her voice, you could say she didn't like how princess acted or at least how they wanted her to act as a princess.

.....Its...just not fair!, Ugh!, just because Im a princess doesn't mean I have to act exactly like one!, Im also a human!.

By how the things were going, you could kinda say, that the Queen and her daughter, didn't had exactly a very united relationship. Actually you could saw her daughter spending more time with her father, more known as the King of Mewni. The Queen didn't stand to heard another word from her daughter, and only said the next words to her daughter, with some demanding voice.

-I want you to dress properly, you are gonna go to visit some place, and I need you to be ready in the next 15 minutes or else.

-Im not going anywhere until you tell me where my shoes for fighting monsters are!

-15 Minutes Star Butterfly, and If you are not ready in those 15 minutes, you can forget about your wand young lady.

By the next 15 minutes, the Queen was already waiting for her daughter to get out of her room, but there was no sign of her, which meant the Queen was not gonna deal with her daughter temper at that moment, with or without her, she needed to go to that place no matter what. She called for her royal ride to the place, but before she could go, the King said to give her daughter some time, that he would just talk to her for some 5 minutes, and then she could go, but to wait for her daughter while the King talked to her.

The room of the daughter was silent, and the door was locked, you could say she either angry or said about her mother making decisions for her and not listening to her, but nobody knew. The daughter was never close with anyone from the Mewni place, except for her father, which you could say they were very united. The King went towards her room and knock on her door, saying he needed to talk to her.

-Im not gonna go with her!, She doesn't understand me at all!, I don't want to go to some royal place!, I just want to live my life as a normal girl!.

The King without saying a word, saw her daughter opening the door, and by one sudden moment he felt something warm around his body. Her daughter was crying and hugging him, begging him to not let her go to that royal place her mother wanted her to take her. They talked for many time, but at the end, the princess understood, and just because of her father, decided to go to that royal place her mother wanted to go. She went off running, getting into the royal ride with the Queen.

They finally arrived to the place they were destined to go. You could say the Queen was very delightful to be in that place, she was happy that they finally arrived. As for the princess, she didn't like where she was, she wanted to go, but she promised her father she would make it this day, she could do it, but that didn't mean she was gonna act all happy around her mother.

They were getting into the royal place they needed to go. The Queen was enjoying the view, and of course was waiting for other people to arrive. The Queen and Princess were waiting, sitting down for the other people to come. The Queen knew her daughter wasn't happy with the decision of going with her to some royal place she didn't knew at all. Thats why before the other people could arrive, she stared at her eyes and with a deep sight said...

-Look...Star...I know you didn't wanted to come to this place, but I gotta say, Im really proud of you for making the good decision of coming with me to this place. I know you are still young...but you need to understand, Im only doing this for your own good, you will thank me once all gets more easier to explain, so please darling....If you at least behave for this occasion, I swear as a Queen word and mother word I will let you fight monsters...for at least 3 days....we are clear?...

It would be normal for the Queen to be ignored by her daughter, usually if her daughter wanted to, but in this case it didn't look like she was ignoring her on purpose, she was staring at something very deeply, it was that deep that the Queen even wondered what was going on. Thats when the Queen decided to turn around, and she finally faced the people she was hoping to meet, she stood up and clear her throat.

-Star....I want you to meet...The Lucitors..., they are royal people so please...be nice.

Before the Princess could say any other word, someone took her hand as royal gesture and kissed it.

-Hey...Princess...Star Butterfly...,Its a pleasure meeting you...., Im the Prince of the underworld....but you can call me Tom.