Silver Bell Dance

Look I know, I shouldn't actually just blame all the things on people. But I really loved my relationship with Tom a lot, I mean I wouldn't be dating him if I didn't like him. There was this thing that I always loved about Tom, maybe it was his personality or the way he was mysterious and dark, and also hot in a way. But still no matter how someone is very handsome or that, sometimes you can discover something you didn't knew about that people. And that was what kinda happened to me with Tom. I thought I knew Tom, and of course I knew he was a little bit jealous sometimes, but that didn't mean he was totally crazy or physco over me.

Oh Boy...I was wrong, I was wrong at so many levels.

It all happened to fast, it made my head hurt, and also I got angry at Tom, I knew Tom was jealous, but I didn't knew he had somewhat a ¨difficult personality¨.

There was a big event on Mewni, I remember, and of course all royal kingdoms were invited. Which meant that Tom and I had to share a dance in front of everyone, Because well everybody knew about me and Tom by now. So of course The Demon Prince had to dance with The Butterfly Princess. Now that I think of it, I never shared a dance with him. I remember in the Blood Moon Ball, we kinda shared one, but still we never actually danced like dance dance. So I think that since we are dating, we could share a dance in front of everyone, besides everyone from all kingdoms would come, so it had to happen one way or another.

I was getting ready in my room, as usual. Putting some dress I liked but of course, my mom had to enter and said that dress was to ¨not for the ocassion¨, so of course she had to choose a dress for me and put it on. Yes I actually hated when my mom did that, but The Queen is the Queen and no matter what you have to listen to her, it mock me sometimes really. My mother choose a blue dress with some pink things on it. I remember she had to do me the hairstyle, which was even worse to me. If it wasnt worse, she putted a little crown on my head. Like If I didnt look ridiculous enough. At the end all was ready, the only thing missing was for Tom to arrive, but I suppose he was there waiting for me. So I had to wait for him to arrive. On the meantime, I saw Pony-Head came, for my surprise she was very fancy, If I remember Pony-head was never the type of girl to dress formal for some odd reason, she was rebellious. But as I waited for Tom to arrive, I waited with her.

P- So.....B-Fly....tell me all about it!

S: ...Uh about what exactly?

P: Oh come on you know about that handsome boyfriend of yours!, I knew you were rebellious but a demon prince? GURRRRRRL You are so cray cray

S: Oh well you know me....like you...hahaha..

Just by that moment I was talking to Pony-head, I heard some trumpets welcoming someone. Yes I knew about this, it must be someone of royalty arriving, much likely a princess or some other royal people. As for my surprise it wasn't. But I had to admit I even saw Pony-head blushing at some point, I didn't knew she could blush, actually she never blushed for anything, and thats when I saw it. If Pony-head was blushing, I had to say it it was nothing compared to the face I had right now.

P: Whoa...gurl...that some style...smoking style if you get me...

Holy Royal People Of Mewni. I was just there staring all over without doing a single move on my body.

T: Uh...Star?...Do you hear me..? Said Tom looking at me.

I was hardly red from the face. Yes I admit that Tom was handsome at some point. But at this rate looking at him so formal and so well looking, made me even go to the point to drool all over. But I needed to answer him, talk to him, I couldn't stay there just gazing at him all over.

S: Oh uh yes...hahaha, I was just uh...you know uh....

T: You look pretty beautiful today too. said Tom smiling at me with a flirty smile.