What Do You Feel?

I swear, I didn't want to cross a word with Tom after the ...incident.... that personally I didn't want to say the word. My mother told me Tom came many times to my castle, but I didn't want to do anything with him, he was my friend...he promised me that..why did he did that?, I just didn't get it. He came a lot of times but I didn't want to do anything with him, so I thought maybe it was better, but I gotta say it, I really missed Tom, he was my only friend...and well he did understand me somehow but he blew it at the Blood Moon Ball, and there was no way I could forget him at all.

2 Weeks have passed on since I haven't heard a thing about Tom, and I have been thinking about it, maybe I was to harsh with him, what if they obligated him to to that?, since you know Princess and Prince, Royalty and Marriage....probably was that, I still didn't get it, but I really missed Tom, yeah maybe he was a jerk that day, but still I missed him as a friend. At this point I was making sure of myself that I wouldn't want to see Tom again, but I wanted my friend back, i decided if I stopped thinking about it, it would just fade away, and it would fade away actually but the problem was.....I did saw Tom that day.

T: .....Star.....long time no see... he said with a embarrassment look on his face

S: Tom......yeah...the same... I said with a sad face

There was a long awkward silence between us. But I missed Tom, I know I was angry about the thing that happened but I really missed him, which was why I talked and interrupted the silence.

S: Uhmm...so you know...I been...you know...listening to Love Sentence...these days...and well they are gonna come one of this days...just saying...not that we want us to go together...cause things since the Blood Moon Ball got really weird....ha...ha... so uhh...you still hear Love Sentence? I said trying to make a conversation with Tom.

T: Yeah...I hear they are coming too....said Tom with a awkward embarrassment face

And here we go again with the long awkward silence, I needed to talk to Tom, but actually it seems like he talked to me this time, I feel somewhat happy.

T: Look....Star...Im really sorry...about the Blood Moon Ball thing that happened...look I know you may not feel the same way but.....ever since we started to hang out...well...I started to think of you as more as a friend...I totally get if you want me to stay away or that...I was a jerk to take out your first kiss like that and I don't care if you don't want me to be with you...I can accept a friendship as long as we keep talking to each other...

I was stoned, literally, well I wasn't a stone but I pretty much acted like one at that moment. Tom just confessed to me and I didn't care if he was a Prince or not, still he was my friend, but for some reason I felt kinda happy when he said he liked me, call me crazy, but suddenly it got kinda hot in here for a reason. I have to admit I wasn't head over heels for Tom, but he actually attracted me in looks ever since I meet him, he had this bad boy attitude that I kinda liked. He wasn't that bad boy type, but he really looked like one and I gotta say he attracted me somewhat.

S-Dont worry Tom...I mean I didn't really had an idea that you liked me....but....I mean it isn't that bad...besides sometimes people fall in love....mostly friends...I think....besides you are my first friend that I actually have...so I guess it isn't weird...

T-.....Yeah....look I really like you Star....like...really....but I don't know....what do you think...or what do you feel..

S: ....Well we are friends...and well I kinda like you....

At the moment I said that words, Tom eyes glowed and then he took my hands looking all happy.

T: For...real Star...? You like me?... he said with a little blush on his face

S: I mean...as a friend...but..hey...maybe....well...I don't know...it  can change if we try...

T: You.....You...would be willing to...be my girlfriend?..

S: Well...I don't see why not...besides if we could still be friends..I don't see the problem...

At the moment I said that Tom eyes were glowing more than ever, and he was blushing, its like he saw a new puppy at a new store, he was totally happy, and totally into it. I was rather curious about how it would be to be the girlfriend of a demon, mostly a demon prince, it would be mysterious, but he did look like  a bad boy, and besides being friends with Tom, what could happen if I was her girlfriend?, I don't think could change between us.

While I was thinking all of that, Tom said that I should stay there with my eyes closed, I don't know why, but eh told me it was a surprise. I thought maybe he was getting me a puppy, Tom knew I loved puppies, and as friend it would be nice for him to bring me one, but I decided to stay waiting for him. Tom arrived and he took my hands while I had my eyes closed, and he just said the next thing.. ¨Open Your Eyes...¨

T: Star Butterfly.....Princess of Mewni, Daughter of Queen Moon and King River....I must say..Im a fool in love with you.., and you would give me such happiness if you became my dearest girlfriend.., Would you Star Butterfly....like to be...my girlfriend?

He said all that while holding my hand and bending down looking at me with a smile on his face and a blush on his face.

S: ...Oh my god....Tom....I wasn't expecting this...this is just too much...., You should just asked me...this is to much...

T: Oh girl....you know I never mean to hurt ya... he said with a passional voice sining at me

S: ...Tom...oh my gosh...how did you know that song was my favorite from Love Sentence?! I said with such excitement in my words

T: When you are sad...you know I never desert ya....he continued singing at me

I swear I was blushing all over, not only this was Love Sentence songs but it was my favorite and also Tom sang very good.

S: ....Would you stop If I say yes...? I said with a giggle on my face and a little blush

T: Whatever you order....Princess he said winking at me

S: .....You are my angel...my beautiful dove....and that means yes, I want to be your girlfriend Tom I said with a blush on my face and a giggle also

He just got supper happy and the he started to hug me all over, making people look at us. Tom was happy we were now a couple I could see that, as for me well...he was my first boyfriend...and please...what could possibly go wrong with being Tom girlfriend?.