First date

So today I'm going on a date with this really cute guy and not just that he is a really nice guy, he has great personality, he is kind towards others and like he so hot but can be cute at  the same time.  If you are wandering his name is Justin. Also he is white and I'm black.  I think we would very a very cute interracial couple.
So any I'm getting ready for my date
This is what I'm wearing.

 So any I'm getting ready for my date This is what I'm wearing

Like it, hope so.

Knock Knock!  OMG!  he is here.

I make my way towards the door. I open the door and my happy charming face drops in dissatisfaction to realise it's my brother, Dominic

"What do you want?" I ask with attitude.

"Nice to meet you too baby sis." He says.

"Anyway I've just come to check how you are doing since you live on your own. Forget that why are you dressed so fancy or you going on a date?" He snickered.

"Yes I am going on a date with someone." I replied rudely.

My brothers face drops and says:

"Really, how come you never told told me?"

"I don't know made because I taught you were never going to approve it. Not just that he is also white. I remember you saying all the things white people did." I confessed

"Baby sis not all the white people did bad things to us some of them we even against the slavery." He told me.

"So you are cool with the whole thing yea?" I replied.

"Uhuh!"

"Good now boi you better leave or else you are going to embaress me cuz the boy just park his car." I pointed out.

Justin's BMW pulled over and parked next to my brother's. He then came over towards me and my brother.

"So this is the guy. Woah! This dude is hot! Wait I sound gay!"said my annoying  brother.

All three of us laughed and I shook my  heading embarrassment.

"See what I meant!"

"Aye it shows that he loves you!" Justin says defending my brother

"Still embarrassing." I mumbled to yourself
D

ominic  gave me a dirty look.

"Okay you two have a date you should be going to. So bye. And talk to you later justin." He said before leaving.

"So are you ready to go baby girl!"Justin  said.

"Yeah I even forgot about. Thanks to my brother. Annoying the fuck out of me!" You replied.

Justin just laughed. We linked arms and got into Justin's BMW.

Skip ride.

"So all I need you to do is close your eyes."

I sighed and closed your eyes.

"No peaking." He whispered in my ear.

"I'm not!" I snapped back.

"Geez okay. But anyway I'm still gonna cover your eyes." Justin says putting his hands on top of my eyes.

I huffed as justin was guiding you to a table (possibly). I felt something hit me.

"Ow!" I yelped

'Oh soz babes didn't see." He chuckled.

So this white boy it's funny wait till he gets a slap. Then we will see what is funny.

Something my mum would say.

Justin help me to sit down.

"So tell me about your your life." Justin said

"Which means?..." I asked confused.

"Oh like places you lived. How many siblings you have? Or like where your parent or from? What you would like to be? Yeah like that sort of stuff.

"Well I was born here in Y/H/T (your hometown). My parents are from ( wherever). I got 3 siblings: Elijah, Lawrence and Dominic.

"Who's the one I saw before the date?" He interrupted.

"Oh that's you mean the messed up one. Yeah! That Dominic." I flicked my  hair (weave).

"I like your hair it's so beautiful." Justin stated.

I just laughed. I wanted to laugh so bad but I couldn't I wanted to seem lady like.

"Well thank you babe but not all of my hair is real." I laughed knowing how Justin's reaction was going to be.

You gave me the funniest look I've ever seen. His eyebrows were all the way up. His eyes squinted so much. His lips grew bigger. I nearly screamed with laughter.

"What do you mean it is not your hair." He asked still confused.

"I-it doesn't matter." I said smiling at your food.

"I want to know!" He whined.

"Don't do that it's really annoying!" I mimicked him.

                   The end

Sorry for the shitty ending it was my first imagine. I couldn't think of anything hope you guys forgive me and continue reading my more. I promise you that it would be more interesting.