My one true love

The trees outside my house slap harshly against my window. the wind whistles and howls. The wind howls; like a lone wolf which  symbolises my wounded heart.

My throat aches as I try to hold back my tears. My fingers grip onto the bedsheets,pushing my nails deeper into my fingers. My fingers find their way to my short hair and grip on them roughly ,before I massage my scalp trying to feel the pleasure I used to feel when my wife Y/N used to play with my hair.

I miss her so much, I miss the way she smiles, the way talks, the way she raises her eyebrows whenever she is curious but most importantly the way the words 'I love you' come out of her mouth.

I reach for the door knob to head out of my bedroom. I turn around to look at the bed that we both used to share.
I leave the house and make my way to my car. The rain and hail reminds me of my mood I am currently in.

I park my car at her apartment. I go to the stairs and make my way to her door number. I stop at her door an run my hands at the numbers. I step back and recite the words I am going to say to her. I take deep breaths and then a knock at her door. Few moments later I hear "I'm coming!" a smile creeps on my face. She opens the door and gasps.

"What are you doing here!" her breath hitches, she looks at the ground and fiddles with her fingers.

"I miss you so much. I couldn't just stay home and let you slip from my hands. I will never forgive myself. " I confessed. She opens the door symbolizing she wants my presence in her house. I stand still dumbfounded that she even allowed this.

"Well come on!"she says. her british accent still stands strong. I get inside the house and look around. I see that Y/N has a glass of red wine she sips the red staring at me as we are both silent.

"I missed you too." she says breaking the silence. I smile and manage to say a thank you. She  comes over to me wiping tears off my face I didn't know I had rolling down my cheeks.

"It's okay, baby all couples have fights we didn't mean what said." She whispers. I take her hands and kiss them repeatedly.

"I was tempted by other women." I say. "I should have never screamed or shouted at you when you got angry with me after I took her number."

"I was also tempted by other men Justin. Even when we took breaks but I said no because you are the man o want to grow old with.  I love you more than you know." She cries onto my shoulder gripping onto my shirt. I take her hair and gripped on it while my other hand rubbed her back.

"If you felt that way why did you leave me?" I asked. She looks up at me with her tearful face.

"I was scared, I was scared that of I continued to stay things would get worse."

"I am so sorry Y/N." I put my chin on her head. "Forgive me."

She takes my face in her hands and kisses my forehead. " I'm sorry too Justin. I hope you forgive me." After those words we share a kiss, a very passionate kiss. I grip her waist tightly. She breaks the kiss raising her eyebrows at me.

"You horny swine." She chuckles.
"We ate taking things slow." She leaves me for a few minutes and she returns with a ring in her hand, it was  the wedding ring.

"Do you want to put this on or shall I?" I chuckle and take the ring from her. Before I put the ring on her I say my vows to her. A tear rolls down her cheek. She mouths I love you and she hugs me.

We attached lips again I pushed her against the wall and my arms roamed around her going under her t-shirt and squeezing her breast. She moans in the kiss. She dragged me into the bedroom.

Her hands run up and down my neck. Her lips attack my neck leaving hickeys on my neck. She whispers into my neck.

"I need you." Something about Y/N was so alluring to me. The way she moans and her confidence.

I crutch down to Y/N's sex and kiss it through her leggings. I stand up again and remove her top. I see that she doesn't wear a bra. I squeeze her breast and kiss them.

I remove her leggings and make out with her pussy. She moans and grips on my hair. I lay her on the bed and hover her.

"Remove your clothes." She whimpers. I continued to kiss her and she ran her hands down my chest and reached my waistband. She pulled them off kissing me roughly.

"I want you to fuck me so hard." She groans against my lips kissing me now and then. I smirk at her giving her another kiss. My hands trail down her body and her glistening pussy.

Third POV

"Oh Justin Yes!" Y/N whispers into his ear with pure pleasure. He rubs his finger against her clit, making her hum rolling her eyes back. He adds more pressure into her clit making her whimper.

"Mmm FUCK!" Her breathing becomes heavier and her chest rises and comes back down. Justin adds a finger into to her heat and begins to pound her with his fingers.

Y/N chest rises heavily and up and down. She cries as she release on Justin's face and finger.

"Get up." Justin instructs, Y/N does as she is told. Justin lays on the bed and brings Y/N glistening pussy to his face.
Y/N gasps as she grip on the headboard. She moans in lust and shock. She moves her hips around to increase the pleasure. Her hands reach Justin's hair and grips on it. It begins to ride on Justin's letting her lust take over her. Soon after she release all over his face and gets off of him. Justin giggles and rub her juices down into his mouth.

"Eww." Y/N cringes and then giggles.

"What it's your cum I wouldn't drink anyone else's." He smiles.

"Was that supposed to be complement?"

"Stop talking and ride me."

Some time later
A/N: sorry I just couldn't be arsed to write a full smut. Don't hate on me 🙃

Y/N releases one last time and shakes violently. Justin catches and lays her on the bed. He chuckles and rubs her arms and kiss her head.

"Justin." Y/N whispers.

"Yes darling."

"Is that your way of taking thing slow?"

"Man! Let us not forget that you sat on my face and nearly suffocated me." Justin laughed.

Y/N joins in with him. "Im glad sorted things through."

"So am I. You are My one true love." Justin replies.
_____________
Did you guys like that hope you did.
Fyi I'm thinking of doing a faceclaim.