When the lights go out {part 5}

Y/N

After Justin and I said our goodbyes the doctors and nurses. An uber driver picked up my suitcase because of Justin's injuries. I limped all the way to the car.

"Baby are you okay?" Justin laughed.

"Yeah my leg just hurts a little bit." I winced.

I sat in the backseat and Justin sat next to me.

"Where to?" The uber driver asked.

"To (wherever)." Justin said.

Skip car ride

_______

"Alrighty here you go, sir." Justin handed to cash to the driver.

"Let's go baby." He grabbed my arm.

Justin carried me in bridal style and brought me upstairs and into our bedroom.

________

In dream

"Y/N, Y/N!" I heard someone calling me.

I looked around and I turned out to  be in the hospital. The long, dark hallway. The plain, white doors with their tiny square windows.

"Y/N!" The Voice called again.

"Boo!"

"Arghh!" I put my hand over my chest leaning down on a table.

"What is wrong with you?" I whispered yelled.

"Why are you whispering? " Angela  asked .

"You are in your dream."

"Okay, what the fuck is wrong with you.?" I yelled.

"Nothing I just love your reactions when you are scared." She snickered.

"Anyway let's go We have some business to do." She waved her hand over so I could follow her.

We walked until Angela stopped at the door of the room is stayed in when I was in hospital.

We walked inside and then I saw myself laying on the bed and Justin by my side.

"Why are we here?" I said above my normal tone.

"Why are are you shouting?" She asked.

"Okay thought you said that this was a dream?" I whispered.

"Well now whisper and listen. " She insisted.

"Uhmm hi Y/N I just want to see if you are okay. I love you. I mean you probably won't remember me when you wake up. I've heard that you are going to survive. Wow I really don't know how to talk to someone in a coma."  I heard Justin say.

Those words sounded so familiar then for some reason flashback started to appear from where first met to when we were in the hospital.

Then I stared to feel very tired light headed and as if I was going to collapse.

"Argh!" I screamed out loud I saw that I was in my bedroom Justin and I shared. The massive closet on the left and the bathroom at the right. Then I started to hear loud footsteps coming towards the room.

"Y/N what is wrong?" Justin asked getting all worried.

I looked at him and kept quiet.

"Justin. I-i think I remember you." I looked around smiling shocked.

"Wait, you remember me?" He looked shocked while I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah like remember we first met yeah at the award show. And when we went on our first date and you told how nervous you were." I smiled also.

"You really do remember." He said and pick me up and swirled me around.

                        The end

______

Sorry you guys for the rubbish ending hoped you liked the other parts don't forget to vote and comment.

Also thank you guys for the 1.2k reads I am so happy thank you, thank you so much. I also thank you for the 39 votes thank you again.