Daddy (short imagine)

Justin

Y/N  and I are sitting in his sofa enjoying each other's company until it was time for Y/N to leave.

"Right I have to go now. See ya."

"Okay bye." I say waving to her.

I waited ten minutes because I knew that was how long it took her to go home. I took my phone and pressed the home button just to notice that it was Y/N.

I had to call her. I got her phone type in her password and looked for my number. I looked for the name Justin but it was no where to be found. I type in my number and found my number under the name daddy. I raise my eyebrow. I call the number with a smirk on my face.

"Oh shit I didn't realise it was your phone."  I hear Y/N voice I could tell that her she was nervous.

"Do you want me to come to your house and give you your phone." I said as I was getting ready to leave the house.

Before i did so I decided to look at her notes I saw my name then I decided to go against it.

Fifteen minutes later I arrived at y/N house. I knock at the door and my best friend appeared at the door.

"Hi Justin." She says. I raise my eyebrows. "I think that you should called me daddy don't you think?"

"No I don't now stop being cocky before I cut yours off. And here take your damn phone."

"Ah ah ah! You have some explaining to do." I say

"It was a joke you don't actually think that I will call you daddy now go away!"she says pushing me away.

"Okay okay! Now give me my phone." We swap phones and I head to my car.

"See you later baby girl."

"See you later daddy!"

WHAT!

"Bye!" Y/N says closing the door.
___________
This is a crap imagine I'm so sorry when wattpad updated (which is ugly btw) I lost my work and I was lock out if my account but it's all good now.

This was requested.