Painting {RR}

AN: Justin is an artist in this imagine. BTW this  is my first smut so don't judge me.

Justin

Two hands rub my shoulders relaxing my tensed muscles. I sigh before I smile looking up at my queen.

"What's wrong baby?" Y/N voice vibrates against my neck, moving her hands from my shoulders to wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I just have no inspiration for my piece" I sigh. Y/N chuckles against my neck.

"Why are you complaining when you have me." She smirks then looks me in a questioning manner.

"I'm serious you know." She raises her eyebrows. She removes herself from me and sits on the bed. I gather all my equipment and stare hard at Y/N.

"You know what would be better." Y/N tells me.

"What?"

"This." Y/N lustfully takes of her clothes holding  her eye contact with me. My tounge swipes against my lips. My breath hitches just watching her. Y/N sits back down on the bed exposing everything to me.

"Are you inspired now." She asks seductively.  I nod my head eagerly.

"Lay down for me." Y/N does as instructed. I kneel down on the bed and analysed her. I take Y/N's arm and place it over her nipple.

"Perfect." I say leaving the bed.

After 30 minutes of sketching and giving Y/N lustful looks. I reach for the colours taking the chocolate like shade. I turn to face the bed and see that Y/N is not there.

"I saw the way you were looking at me." Y/N voices echoes across the room.

"Is it illegal to look at you the way I did."

I could tell Y/N  rolled her eyes at me. Just as I was about to put the brush against the paper I heard a moan coming from Y/N.

"You can do that later, can't you?" I feel a hand taking the brush from my hand.

I chuckle at Y/N frustration. She pulls me from my chair and guides me to the bed.

"I want you." Her breath hits my ear making me feel a twitch in between my legs.

"Well you have me."

Thrid pov

And with that, Y/N threw Justin on the bed and straddles him.

"I want you to eat me out" Y/N  whimpers. Justin rolls over making himself on top he licks Y/N from her breast Valley to her sex.

Y/N breath hitches as Justin's breath hits her wet core. Justin's tounge attacks Y/N's pussy.

"Oh...f-fuck Justin." Y/N cries at the unexpected attack. Her fingers find their way to Justin's hair gripping on them tightly.

Justin moans against Y/N's core driving her crazy. Justin flickes his tounge on her clit. He adds a finger to the pleasure.

"Uhh...Justin d-don't s...s-stop uhh." Y/N grinds against Justin's tounge.

"I gonna cum. F-fuck don't stop!" Justin's finger hits Y/N's g-spot repeatly.

"Oh my g-gosh urghh! Juuuuuustiiiin!!!" Y/N cum splashes on Justin's face and drenches the bed sheets.

Y/N pushes Justin away as she calms down from her high. Without any warning Justin rams into Y/N causing her to cry out in pleasure and pain.

"Fuuuck Justin!"

Justin groans into Y/N neck as he fucks her mercilessly. His hands travel from Y/N's sides to her neck gripping on it softly. The headboard bangs the wall creating a dent on it.
Y/N's eyes rolls all the way back to her head.

"Look at me baby." Justin grips onto Y/N's neck tighter. Y/N ignores Justin's demand causing him to pinch her nipple. Y/N yelps and looks at Justin. They both hold a long stare at each other. They both wear sex faces. Y/N arcycilics dig into Justin's arm signaling that she is about cum.

"I'm going to cum. Oh my g -gosh!" Y/N pussy tightens against Justin's dick.

"Wait I'm going to cum too" After those six words Y/N and Justin cum together. Making Justin groan loudly and Y/N squeezing Justin's ass.

Justin rolls over to be beside Y/N. They both shared a laugh spooning each other.

"That was fun." Justin smirks

"Yes it was." Chuckles Y/N. They  both drift of the sleep

The next afternoon

"So how is it?" Y/N asks eagerly.

"You'll see in a few seconds I'm almost finished." Justin says pissed off Y/N's eagerness.

"You done now."

"Seriously!"

"What you said a few seconds?" Y/N giggles. Justin shakes his head and continues to finish off his painting.

"Aaand voila!" Justin exclaims.

"Yay!" Squeals happily.

"Woah that me you know!" Y/N admires the painting and is in awe.

"It's beautiful."

"Not anymore beautiful than my inspiration." Justin informs.

__________________
Did you guys enjoy it I hope you did. I hope you guys don't hate me for not updating for a while.

I had to read a lot of yxngmvmii and BeautifulMelodyxx to make sure the sex scene was at least OK for you people.