4. The interview

RobynI'm nervous

Robyn
I'm nervous... more nervous than I've ever been before. I literally had to take pills for my severe anxiety. I went through at least six different outfits today just to look the least bit professional. I really need this job and plus I'm really hoping to make a good impression on them. I want them to have some sort of comfortability and familiarity with me once I leave the interview. It's not that I think they won't like me it's just that I'm scared of rejection and not getting this job would mean me not having a place to stay. I would like to think of the brown family as civilized people that wear designer suits and dresses being that they live in a predominantly rich neighborhood, own their own business, and are currently looking for a maid. That is the only reason why I'm getting so dressed up. I could be wrong about them but I have a feeling I'm most likely right.

I went over to the mirror one more time to smooth out my "professional wear". I think I'm pretty satisfied with the grey blazer and grey pencil skirt. I began to tug at my straightened hair pondering on what to do with it. As I was contemplating on wether I should leave it down or put it up, I got a call from the one and only Jhené.

"Hey Né" I said as I waved into the camera. I was glad she called on FaceTime because i need her advice effective immediately.

"So are you excited Robz?"

"Yes,maybe, idk... I guess it's a mixture of different emotions. I can't really dictate which one I feel the most but its probably anxiety."

"Robz I know that you will get this job. Not only because you are excellent in that field but you're personality is amazing and I know they will fall in love with you as soon as you even smile, so don't doubt yourself because I know you will do great."

"Wow Né..,I've never heard you talk like that, you know all motivational and shit, but thank you that really helped me."

"What can I say... I mean you know I'm always here for you"

I just smiled knowingly

"Now let me see that outfit" Jhené said eagerly.

I turned the camera around so that it could display my full length body mirror showcasing my outfit.

"So what do you think?" I asked striking a little pose for her.

"Yess bitch you look good!!" Jhené said clapping. "I also see a little bit of cleavage showing."

I laughed at her childish statement. She can be a lot at times but I will always love her.

"I'm just kidding robz, you look absolutely fine!! I'm my opinion it's sophisticated yet sexy."