6. The first day

RobynI had the biggest smile on my face as I searched through my closet

Robyn
I had the biggest smile on my face as I searched through my closet. Jhené was currently with me helping with my outfit and what I should wear for my first day.

"You should wear my outfit I wore to that event we had last week, I think it would really do you justice."

I side-eyed Jhené thinking about "that event" which was really the club that we attend frequently, and "the outfit" she's referring to is the mini dress that barely went below her ass.

"Né please let's be realistic here, you and I both know, that the outfit you had on is not professional, and besides it's not even my color."

She laughed at me as I was still looking for clothes. It would be an understatement to say I looked through my whole closet. I searched my whole house to find one outfit that will suffice.

"You're always looking for an outfit, why don't you just buy a new one?"

"Um and why don't you get off your ass and actually help me find one." I said pointing towards my closet.

I continued searching until I found my form fitting jeans and red blouse. This is exactly what I was looking for.

"I found it" I exclaimed.

"Bitch, you had me looking just for you to pick that!"

I ignored Jhené's comment as I started taking off my clothes to get dressed. I think my outfit is simple and not too over the top. Besides there's no required dress code so I told myself why not.

"Yes robs I love this outfit!"

I looked into the mirror and smiled feeling satisfied with the outcome.

Chris "Good morning babe" Maya greeted me

Chris
"Good morning babe" Maya greeted me.

"Morning" I replied

There wasn't any breakfast laid out on the table like there usually was. I'm not used to Maya working as much but I have to deal with it.

"So how do I look" Maya asked me smoothing out her dress.

"You look good, very professional"

"Ok thanks babe, I'm heading to work  and Robyn should be here any minute"