My Foster Parents And Their Seventy -Five Sons

As I sobbed on my friend, Vienna's shoulder I remembered the last words I said to my parents,You best bring home some KFC bitches or else you'll be washing my gym socks for a month,'

What the hell, what's happening?
Where is that coming from?

'Oh how I wish I had told them to bring home Burger King instead.'

"MOSES! MOSESSSSS!" I yelled, "get in here NOW!"

The sobbing brunette suddenly froze.

"Baby, baby, baby........no need to yell, all you have to do is moo like a cow and I'll be there."

"I don't........Moses, get your Paris Hilton looking ass of the T.V," Moses was perched on top of the TV filing his toe nails...claws...talons? What do lizards really have?

"Moses what are you wearing?"

"Sexy woman by Dior, Spring time by...."

"Noo!,why are you wearing women's clothing?"

Moses was dressed in a tight mini skirt, a tight halter top exposing his......her cleavage, where did that come from, a hat that looks like it crawled out of 2003 and to top it of, a Guess purse, awful 2000s make up and his staff.

"Excuse me, baby girl it's 2017, If Bruce Jenner can be a woman
, then I can be a manwo."

"Manwo?"

"A man who is a woman who is a man who is a woman who is a woman man."

"But you're a lizard."

"It doesn't matter,what did you want," he looked impatient, "hurry up, Drag race is about to start and I have moth roast in the oven."

"What's going on, where am I, who is she, is that her snot on my shirt; eww, and most importantly who was talking just now?"

"Oh, that was the main characters thoughts," he said casually as if it was normal for me to hear other people's thoughts.

"Why, If I may ask, am I hearing her thoughts?"

"No you may not, now goodbye."

"WAIT!" he stopped mid clap.

"Whattt?!"

"Why can I hear her thoughts, how can I stop it and why do I smell Sirens by Paris Hilton?"

His glossy lips formed a pout,"Smells divine doesn't it."

"Oh indeed but my all time favorite is 'Sexy Slug by James Bond' , it's so...wait you're distracting me."

He sighed, "Okay, look, remember that this is a story, not real life, so with that been said, what makes up a story?"

"Characters and plotlines?"

"Yes, and in what way are those two things presented to the reader?"

"By using words,sentences and paragraphs?"

"Ahhh," he pat my head, "well aren't you a wise one."

"I still don't get it."

"You're hearing the story being told and you're hearing her thoughts because the story is being told in her point of view."