Chapter 1

DON'T READ! ITS TERRIBLE AND EMBARRASSING AND I HAVE NO INTENTIONS TO REWRITE IT...

-update from 8 chapters later. That's chapter 9, if you didn't know...

normal

'thoughts'

"conversation"

________________________________________________________

**flashback 2 years ago**

You were hired by the Baldassare Famglia to assassinate the boss of the Lucia Famglia (don't ask me where I got those names ask google). You gathered some information from your trusty information broker and set off to the Lucia Famglia base and hide a nearby tree. Just like info-chan told you, he was he was sitting in the flower garden. There was someone else with him, and you debated whether to kill them both or just the boss. You chose to just kill the boss after a solid 5 minutes of debating. You loaded your [long-range weapon] and was ready to fire when you feel something watching you. You look in that direction and jump off the tree you were hiding in, barely dodging the bullet. You shoot a [projectile] in that direction and heard a yell. You smirked before panicking inside.

'people definitely heard that' you thought while you jump back onto a tree and try to leap away from the sound.

'do they know i'm here already?'

You stopped on a tree far enough from the sound to catch your breath when another bullet flew right past you.

'yup. they know i'm here'

You keep leaping from tree to tree

"tch" 'i'll have to kill him tomorrow' you thought as you a sharp pain in your arm. You were shot. A musket, by the looks of it.

You let your [long-range weapon] disappear in the mist, got out your pistol and scythe and jumped to the ground. Some men charged at you with weapons and you killed them, but they kept coming. After 20 minutes of constant fighting, you were getting tired. Blood was oozing from your leg and arm, and you would die soon enough if you don't escape. You spit out your blood, smirked, and disappeared with the mist.

You don't know where you were. All you see around you are trees, but you knew it was a different forest. The trees looked much healthier and the flower blossoms were prettier. You got some bandages and bandaged your arm and leg. The cut on your leg was brutal, and you can almost see your bone.

Almost.

After you bandaged your arm and leg, you lay down on the grass and passed out.

You wake up to find yourself in an unfamiliar room.

'am i dead?'

When you were about half conscious, you tried to move your leg. It moved on your command without hurting. you felt your arm an it didn't hurt, either

'i guess i am'

You smiled. You were kind of happy that you were dead.

"Oh, you're awake."

You were startled by the voice and sprang up on your bed and put yourself in a guarding position.

"Calm down. I mean no harm." You look at the male who said this. He was about the same age as you, maybe 1 or 2 years older. He had anti-gravity blonde hair and beautiful golden eyes.

You say nothing and and kept staring at him. He sweat-dropped *insert anime sweat drop*

"You don't trust me, do you?" He chuckled.

You kept staring at him and said nothing.

"I'm Giotto. I found you passed out in the forest last night, so I brought you here." he smiled, which made your face a light pink.

You lay back on the bed, looking in the other direction. Somehow you knew that he wasn't bad. well. not trying to kill you, but you didn't want to believe him.

"I assume you're hungry. I'll get you some food."He said and left.

You laid down, closed your eyes and sighed.

'so, i failed to kill the lucia boss, almost got myself killed, and this stranger saved me. great'

'wait.. giotto?'

You sighed again. You laid in the bed for a couple minutes before the blonde returned to the room. You glanced at him, sat up and looked out the window.

"Thanks." you say coldly as he puts down the food on a table.

"So, who are you?" he asked.

A couple seconds pass before you reply. "[name] [last name]"

"Well, [name], what were you doing in the Vongola forest, passed out and dying slowly?"

You stiffen at the word "Vongola". 'so he's the vongola boss. great.'

"I escaped" You reply.

"From what?"

You said nothing.

"I heard a girl about 14-15 attacked the Lucia Famglia last night. Was that you?"

You keep looking out the window.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said.

"Why would you care?"

He chuckled. "So, would you like to join the family?"

You looked at him.

You stayed silent for about 30 seconds

"You're the Vongola Primo, right?"

"Yes."

Silence.

"*sigh* ok."

He smiled. "Welcome, [name]."

**end of flashback**

You get up from your bed, get dressed and started the your paperwork (cries in corner)

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N: that was a long flashback... why did I do this to myself... I regret already.. WELL TOO BAD YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF.

i now this is bad already. If you don't like, please just stop reading, do not leave hate. Like I said, I suck at writing. Also if there's any mistakes please let me know

**I DO NOT OWN Katekyo hitman REBORN!, GIOTTO, OR YOU. I JUST OWN THE PLOT.

Katekyo Hitman REBORN! AND GIOTTO BELONGS TO AMANO AKIRA AND YOU BELONG TO YOURSELF**