Chapter 4

"Conversation"
'thought'
(A/N: IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I have like 4 different projects to due... also i have a concert comming up... also relatives are comming over and im going on a road trip... also I'm lazyyy)
_________________________
You had just finished fighting against your worst enemy(ies). You look at your silver pocket watch that was a gift from your sister and saw that the time was 11:48 at night. You were hungry, so you went to the kitchen to get a snack. You got back to your room and finished your food. You look over at the "bodies" of your enemies and decided to organize them. You were almost done when you hear a knock on your door. You went to the door and opened it slightly, just enough for you to see who it is.

"Yo, [name],"

"Elena...?" 'why is she here?'

"Are you okay? What happened?"

'huh?'

Then you suddenly remembered that the two of you were supposed to go Christmas shopping today. (A/N see I made it winter for a reason I didn't make you go outside in the cold for no reason...)

"Oh! Sorry I was doing paperwork *glares at desk of papers in disgust*

"*giggles* well tomorrow then?"

"Ok!"

"Well good night [name]."

"Goodnight!" You say as you close your door.

~~Taimu Sukippu to next day ~~ brought to you by... uh... gudetama!
"Ahh... dariiii...."

You got dressed and met Elena at the front of the mansion.

"Ready?"

You nod and smile. She smiles back.

~~Another time skip!~~
brought to you by Death the Kid
"PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU!! Make it 8..."
Author-san is lazy...

You and Elena arrive to the market place, filled with people who are also doing their Christmas shopping.

"What are you gonna get for Daemon?" you ask

"I don't know... what do you think?"

"Why are you asking me?"

"Because I want suggestions."

"Umm... buy yourself a preety dress, I guess?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"So what are you getting for your 'loved one'?" She asks in a teasing tone.

"W-what?" You face now tinted light pink

"Come on, don't deny it. We all know you love him!" She smirks.

"Wh-who is this 'him' you're referring to?!"

"You know who he is~~"

"NO I DO NOT!"

"Don't be shy~~"

"Who is 'he'?!"

"Your beloved boss, of course!"

"I-I don't! I just respect him as a boss!"

"And a lover~~"

"I don't! And he probably doesn't even like me..." you murmured the last part.

"What? I can't hear you."

"Nothing! Now let's get Christmas decorations for the mansion. How much money did you bring?"

"About enough for presents, you?"

"€150..." (A/N I did research on inflation in Italy and other stuff ok?! I tried...)

"..."

"..."

"Lets just reuse the decorations from last year, hm?"

"S-sure..."

ANOTHER Time skip!
Brought to you by history and math...
The 2 worst subjects...
Even though according to report cards history is my best subject...

You and Elena get back to mansion with gifts and some decorations you managed to get with the spare money you two had. You bought a dark blue fountain pen and had the words Cielo di Vongola carved on it.

"You only bought 6 gifts." Elena mentioned

"Yes, I am very well aware of that fact."

"But there's 6 guardiana and 1 boss..."

"Well, for Lampo you just need to get him some candy."

"I never thought of that. I was stressing myself thinking what to get everyone."

"Well, I'm already stressed with the amount of paperwork and the Christmas invitations from other families. I can't deal with more stress."

"Haha, you live a dreadful life, don't you."

"Yes. Yes I do."

"Who's the cake for?" She asks, looking at the cake in your hand.

"Myself. I need cake to keep me sane."

"Well, see you later then."

"Ciao!"

And with that you go to your room and kill your hand writing again.

Hand, because the other one is eating cake.

_____________________________________________________________

A/N wow so many time skips in this chapter. I'm on the stupid road trip and I woke up at 9 am today... and I have to wake up at 6 tomorrow... usually I wake up at 12-4 pm on weekends... *cries*
At least the food was ok. The cake was good rate 8/10.

The story (not including this A/N)was 666 words...

***Katekyo Hitman REBORN! BELONGS TO AMANO AKIRA. GIOTTO ALSO BELONGS TO AMANO AKIRA. YOU BELONG TO YOURSELF. AUTHOR-SAN ONLY OWN PLOT