Little (?)backstory on reader-chan

Hello! So im here to tell you a little about you/ Snow

So your family (real family not mafia)is/was being chased by mafia , mainly because of your sister.

Your mom was a... normal woman...

Your dad was somewhat associated with the mafia world. He would sell new mechanical and other stuff to the Macchina Famiglia and its allies

(Macchina Famiglia is a mafia that appeared in the manga and uses mechanics and stuff to fight to do stuff... "macchina" is "machinery" in Italian"

(Information from Reborn! Wiki)

Your twin sister was a professional assassin, even at the age of 12 (flashback in chapter 6 was 4 years ago, so you were 14 when you joined Vongola and 16 present. Ok? Ok.)so people were constantly tracking her down and trying to seek revenge.

Another reason was that she has the rare night flame, and people wanted her in their family.

(The night flame appears in the manga. Its ability is transportation, so basically teleportation. Is black in color. Read the manga.)

Also another reason is that she's a threat... and... they kill her so she doesn't kill them... or their men... kinda obvious...

You were ignorant about all this mafia stuff until you saw your house in flames and you parents' corpses. You were adopted by the hitman that trained your sister, Mercury

'messenger' was your first thought when he introduced himself

(Mercury is the Roman name for the Greek God Hermes. He's the god of "trade, thieves, travelers, sports, athletes, and border crossings" and the messenger of the heavens. He's the one that stole the cattle from... Apollo, I think?

I originally had Apollo cuz google gave me a similar name but now as I reread this im like "no!" soo...)

(Information greekgodsandgoddesses.net and from my history class and yes I pay attention in class... mostly...
I got an A in that class... except I failed the essay cuz i didn't finish it...)

He said he would give you a place to sleep and food if you went with him to learn how to be an assassin.

You discovered your mist, storm, and rain flames, but you mostly use mist. Unlike your sister, you don't have night flame, but she doesn't have the rain flame. At least that's what you were told.

After a year of training with Mercury, you decided to head out into the cruel world to be a real assassin. You've mastered your mist flames by then so you used you mist flames.

Your... "technique" was simple: use mist to squeeze the target's heart until it pops.

Yup. That simple.

You never got your hands dirty.

Since you always killed from a distance, and you used your flames to hide yourself, no one really knew who you were. One day, when you were walking around the town, you overheard that people have nicknamed you "Snow" because there was never any blood.