Chapter 8

"Conversation"

'thoughts'

(A/N i have nothing to say... story time! :D)

____________________________________________________________

You got ready for your mission, making sure you had everything you needed, which wasn't much. You had your scythe, a [long-ranged weapon] (A/N because guns aren't the only long range!!), and your ring with a horn on it. You jumped out your window and headed towards info-chan's... umm... hideout? Secret base? Yeah sure (A/N *plays Ano Hana Secret Base* *cries*)

"[name], are you sure you can do this? I know you're...capable... but-"

"It's fine, I can handle this." You cut her off

"You didn't even bring anyone else with you!"

"I barely do that and when I do, I only bring Lily and Luca." (A/N Luca's a guy! Just to clear up any confusion. Ok moving on)

She sighs as she gives you a piece if paper with the necessary information.

"Thanks! I'll be off now."

"Be careful!"

You turned around

"You... actually care about me?"

"Of course I do! Without you I wouldn't have any business!"

You sweat-dropped at that and went outside, heading towards the Buio Famiglia base.

You arrived and saw the boss in the rose garden talking to someone

'this scene seems awfully familiar...'

You think about whether you should go in and kill everyone, go in and kill just the boss, or snipe and not worry about getting caught.

'sniping should be fine'

You loaded your [long-ranged weapon] and aimed it at the boss. You pulled the trigger without a single sound (A/N if your long range is a rifle than lets just say you had a muffler... is it called muffler or suppressor? Idk...). The projectile flew through the air before a gunshot was heard.

'what was that?!'

"Who's there?!" The Buio boss turned towards the source of the guns shot. You looked back at him.

'did that bullet reflect my [long range projectile]?'

"It's me, boss. There was a projectile headed towards your head so I thought I'd save you."

"Oh." The boss looked your way

'sh*t' (A/N *is sorry*)

You hid yourself amongst the fog and approached the boss quickly, but quietly. You pulled out your pistol and was about to shoot the boss before a bullet shot you in the arm. You hissed due to the pain, not wanting to make any sound. You kept yourself hidden.

'how? even boss can't see through it...'

"You're from the Vongola Famiglia, am I wrong?"