Chapter 5

"Conversation"
'thought'
A/N: I just published chapter 4 and I'm already writing chapter 5. Thank the road trip you guys! I'm writing this cuz me is bored~~

Also G is a reindeer XD

_____________________________________________________________

'why are there so many party invitations?'

It was the 20th of December, and invitations came to you quicker than you can answer them. For all of them, you answered with the same response;

/Dear [inviter]
I'm sincerely sorry but I already have a date for the party at the Vongola mansion. Please understand that I do not want to disappoint him.
Sincerely,
[full name]
{signature}

Elena was the one that suggested the format to you, knowing full well that you didn't have a date. You got the hint that she wanted you to get a date.

But how? Sure, you had millions of invitations, but you weren't interested. You didn't even want to go to the party! You just wanted to hop in bed and get a well deserved rest from the stacks of paper on your desk.

If you haven't figured it out yet, life in the mafia is EXTREMELY stressful

(hey! You EXTREMELY stole my motto!"
"Shut up sasagawa you belong in the world 400 years after this one *shoots sun decimo with 10 year bazooka 40 times because math said so*"(A/N yes i call him that. Its not kyoko ok?)

(ALSO KNUCKLE'S CATCHPHRASE/MOTTO TRASLATE TO "ULTIMATE" NOT EXTREME I KNOW JAPANESE AND I KNOW THINGS- *gets smacked by Konno-chan*" "Shut up already!" "Ok ok *cries*"

So now you need to get a date. You wanted to ask Primo to be your date, but you assume he already has one.

Key word: assume

It is dangerous to assume, my dear readers. That's why you always do your research!

But anyways, that's later!

You finish answering another stack of invitations and check your pocket watch. It was just about time for dinner so you go downstairs to eat.

~Time skip~
Brought to you by terrible road trip
Horse riding! yayy... (please note he sarcasm *cries*)

"Where's Primo?" asked Asari

"He said he's busy or whatever." replied a irritated G.

And so they all ignored the fact that Primo was not there and continued with their food (at least until Lampo started a food fight which in turn caused WW 0 to happen (BECAUSE THIS IS IN THE 1600s)

~Time Skip~
Brought to you by 10% battery
"ANYONE HAVE A CONVERTER?! Pwease i need it T^T
Now it's 8%... *cries*"

After dinner you go to the roof to look at the stars. Normally you would go to the garden but you didn't want to incounter Primo again. You climb up to the roof from your room (Hey that rhymed!)and sat with your legs dangling off the edge, swinging your legs back and forth. You inhaled the dry, cold winter air and smiled to yourself.

'brings back the memories'

____________________________________________________________
HAHAHA!! CLIFFHANGER! SEE I CAN EVIL IF I WANT
You know, I'm treating this like theres 5k reads when I don't even have 50...
Does that even count as a cliffhanger? I don't know.
You know this is a Giotto x reader and Giotto hasn't appeared in the last 2 chapters...
I should get the other guardians and Cozart more invloved in this. They ARE his family after all (EXCEPT FOR COZART kind of... I SHIP IT)
It's kinda awkward that I ship GC (Giotto x Cozart)in a Giotto x reader fanfic... well I'm the author so I do what I want

ALSO I JUST PUBLISHED CHAPTER 4 LAST NIGHT AND NOW I'M PUBLISHING CHAPTER 5! Such enthusiasm

***Katekyo Hitman REBORN! BELONGS TO AMANO AKIRA. GIOTTO ALSO BELONGS TO AMANO AKIRA. YOU BELONG TO YOURSELF. AUTHOR-SAN ONLY OWN PLOT