Extra-1

Cassandra's POV

It has been a week,we haven't gotten any luck with trying to locate my mother,I sighed and dug around for my necklace,I lost it a few minutes ago and now it has disappeared.Great,Courtney will kill me if she finds out I lost her necklace.

*Chuckles*

I gasped and yelled,"Who's there?"Suddenly the bushes rustled and Cade and Carlie appeared with smiles on their faces.In Cade's hand was my necklace.I groaned,"Are you kidding me?I was looking for that everywhere.Why did you take that away?"I reached out and snatched it from his hands.He smirked at Carlie and shook his head.

Carlie stated,"We actually retrieved it for you from a monkey on our way here."She crossed her arms,her face impassive.

I frowned,"A monkey?"I bursted into laughter and I haven't laughed this hard in years,as I continued laughing,I noticed the silence and stopped,"Wait...why were you on your way here?"

Cade scratched his elbow nervously and chuckled,"We are leaving since the barriers are down.After what happened with Annabelle,we don't want to risk our lives anymore."I opened my mouth to get some sense into them but he stopped me with his hand in the air,"It's not that we are scared.We just don't want to lose one another,we aren't great with weapons or anything.The only thing we are good at are throwing explosives or planting them in someone's house.And twins in the Elf Kingdom can't survive without each other,we are supernaturally linked.That's why twins in the Elf Kingdom usually intermarry.Me and Carlie understand that now,with the growing darkness,we feel like we can't lose each other."He looked at Carlie lovingly and her eyes softened,"Before we met you,Cassandra,I had fallen in love with this stupid sister of mine."She chuckled and slapped him on his shoulder but leaned into him.

He smiled at me again when he turned towards me,"You don't mind if we leave,do you?"As I stared at the loving couple in front of me,I couldn't help but wonder if me and Christopher would ever say something like that but I shook my head and grinned with tears evident in my eyes.Even though I had just met them for a day or two,I still feel like they are my best friends and no matter what they do,they always will be.

"Of course!That's such a silly question!Your love like that doesn't need permission!Who gives a crap?!You guys should go and live your life with each other."A tear betrayed me and rolled down my face.

Cade and Carlie's eyes both softened and they reached out for me.Before I know it,I was engulfed in their embrace.I gently sobbed into their shoulders and they patted my backs.A few moments later,I pulled away and rubbed away my tears,"I am going to miss you,you know that?"

Carlie laughed and she waved her hand in the air before sparks erupted and a small charm fell in her hand,"This is a charm,wear it on your necklace.When you need us,say these following words."She closed her eyes and her hand wrapped tightly around the charm,she muttered,"Thoghairm mé clann Éabha agus Charlie."Lights grew bright and nothing happened,she chuckled again,"It won't work on me because that would mean I am summoning myself.So remember the words,if you don't,we can't help you."

I nodded and wrapped my arms around them again before pushing them,their faces turned into shock and they froze,"What!?I am making you leave so that I won't make you stay a minute later!"Their faces turned to happiness before they gave me a bow and disappeared into thin air.

I smiled to myself,I am sure going to miss them.

Charlotte grumbled sadly,"Same."I chuckled at my wolf's sadness and started walking back to my family and mate.At least,I still have my wolf,my friends,my brother who is not actually even my brother and my mate who loves me.