"💜Kissing💛"

(By The Way, this chapter along with a couple others have both points of views from Donnie and April💛)

April's Point of View💛
"A-Ahh Ahah! D-Donnie"! I whimper as he begins to pepper kisses down my neck. It had been a couple of weeks since we started "practicing" our kissing. But I had the urge to try things a bit bigger then just kissing, and I could tell he did too. I could feel him press his lips against my jawline, roughly but full of passion. I moan a bit, blushing red in a bit of embarrassment. I can feel his smirk roll under his lips as he caresses my face with his pecks. I lift my head up, squeezing my eyes close.. I feel his hands travel up my shirt, I whimper.
Donnie's Point of View💜
I could tell April was really enjoying this, and so was I. It felt like I had some freedom with her, the guys had been working my butt off all week! April was always the first thing on my mind though, and I really needed this. And I could tell she did too. I work my hands up her shirt, gently teasing her as I go slowly at first. But then adjust as I begin to rub her sides. She whimpers, earning a smirk from me. I kiss her soft neck, and slowly slide her shirt off. She was so beautiful, and she was all mine. I felt my face turn red hot and I almost felt a nosebleed coming on. "Wow......April...you're absolutely gorgeous", I whisper in her ear. She giggles, kissing me In return. I pull her into my lap, rubbing up her back...playing with the back of her bra. She moans and slowly begins to take it off, and that's the end of me. I feel something hot dripping down my nose, and my entire body stiffs up and goes full on red. "D-Donnie?! Donnie"! I hear April call out. "Ahhhh", I reply...
April's Point of View💛
"D-Donnie?! Donnie"! I shout wiping some of the blood dripping from his nose. "Ahhhh", I hear him say, and I blush dark red. "I- I love you too", I whisper so soft, only I could hear

 "I- I love you too", I whisper so soft, only I could hear