"Understanding"

(Once again we will be seeing both points of views...Hope u enjoy)
Aprils Point Of View💛 "Ugh! Cmon Donnie quick going so easy on me"! I shout flipping over his shoulders landing into a graceful stance. "Oh Yeah? Watch this O'neil", he says with a grin. He picks up his staff and vaults over me, gently tripping me with the end of his wooden stick. I gasp and fall into his arms, he planned this didn't he? I smirk panting a bit in his arms. "Y-Yeah Yeah, not fair! You planned that, you gap toothed cutie", I add pulling him down for a kiss. He giggles, blushing a bit at the sudden urge to kiss him. "Hey D? The guys are in the living room right"? I ask curiously. He nods, and I jump for joy when finally....we're alone. I pull him down again and kiss him deeply, wrapping my arms around his neck. His eyes widen but he slowly gives in, wrapping his arms around my waist. I close my eyes, rubbing the back of his head with on of my loose hands. I moan softly as he plants tiny kisses down my neck, and I play with the back of his bandana trying to occupy myself as he worked his magic. I squeeze my eyes shut, he had begun to nibble. "Ghmm", I whimper softly. He slowly rubs up and down my legs, and I squirm a bit...trying to keep my cool...I rub down his shell...bumping into something a bit hard...not as hard as his shell but- His eyes widen and he falls back, blushing red holding his arms behind him. Clearly I had done something wrong. "D-Donnie!! Are you okay"?! I ask kissing his forehead. "Yeah Yeah I-I'm fine sweetheart...", he says softly..I look down at his hands. "D-Donnie, what exactly did I touch? It wasn't your shell...I know that much", I say and he turns 50 shades darker. "W-Well.....you nudged m-my um my....tail", he replies glancing away before he could see my face. "Y-Your tail"? I ask more curious then disgusted. He nods and I slowly lean in close to him. "I-I didn't know u had one", I say trying to look over his shoulder to have a glance at it. He shuffles away so I don't have a clear chance of seeing it. "Y-Yeah, my brothers and I tuck it away in battle when we're fighting. It's a bit sensitive if touched", he replies. That's why he was so violent to have had his tail touched. What a minute....if he had a tail...then...
"So it can be used for more then just sensitivity"? I ask blushing a bit at my awkward question. He shakes his head. "W-Well! Turtle tails are extremely sensitive and are usually used in the um sexual sense. When I'm easily....er arroused it erm kinda untucks it's self", he replies. "So you don't have a um", I say biting my lip, looking down at his thighs. He quickly catches on and nods quickly. "I-I do! I- I uh...I don't know if you can see it very well. I tuck it under my shell, but when I get....turned on...it's more easy to untuck", he stammers. "So we could use it to-make love"? I ask looking deep into his cheery brown eyes. He gulps, nodding.
"Y-Yeah April... But again, since I'm turtle and human..I uh have both traits...not just psychical but also mental. And yeah it can be used to make love in that sense, and-geez I sound like a pervert rambling on and on like this-I'm sorry April-", he says and I'm quick to interrupt him. "No! Donnie it's fine, I've been thinking about it too", I say looking down at my arms. He blushes, his eyes widening. "R-Really"? He stutters. I nod. "We are a couple, and all couples usually come to a decision sooner or later", I say softly. "A-April...I don't think I'm ready for.. You know what yet, not saying that when I am I would wanna try", he says rubbing the back of his neck. "Me too, I'm not ready either, but hey. Practice makes perfect", I add kissing his forehead gently.
Donnies Point of View💜
Shell. I felt like such a weirdo for telling April about all the stuff I am and pretty much need to cope with things. I hope she doesn't think I'm a pervert or anything, that'd kill me. When I felt her nudge my tail, I was so taken back I couldn't compose myself. It felt good, but she can't know that! I blush red having the thought over and over in my head. I was in my lab, sketching a design for a new vehicle I had been working on. But I accidentally sketched a few um...not necessary items on the car. I turn darker as I erased hard on the desk, pressing against it with all my might. I heard a knock on the door and it was Leo. "Hey D Ready for some parol"? He asks and I get up from my chair. "Yeah I am", I say walking towards the door. April was sitting in the couch in the living room, on her computer. I smile as she looks up and sees me, her eyes brighter then ever. She runs over to me and tackles me into a hug. I knew I'd never get tired of this...

 I knew I'd never get tired of this