"Desires"

Donnie's Point Of Point💜
"A-April", Donnie mumbled to himself. He was so ready to have a taste, a peak, a touch of her. He missed his yellow sunshine. She was on a school trip, a couple hours away from the city. At a art museum, but they had been texting the entire time. So he brought himself to at least be sane while talking to her, being careful to to say anything too um unlike Donnie like. He dialed her number, trembling as he heard her sweet voice once more. "Hey Donnie, I miss you", she answers rather smoothly. I chuckle, 'she's good'. "I miss you too My Sakura, how's the museum"? I ask trying to play off smoothly. Though it's by phone, I feel her nod and smile sweetly-like she usually does. "Yeah, it's great! Very artsy, I already filled my notebook up and on the first floor"! She exclaims making me grin. "That's my girl", I answer back and she giggles. "So D, how'd it going? What are you up to"? She asks curiously. I gulp, blushing red-thinking of the proper response. "O-Oh Nothing much I'm just-'horny as shell  thinking about you, and wanting so badly to try and have u underneath me' sketching some upgrades for metal head, so yeah..basics I guess", I say with a chuckle. I sense her smirking. "I was interrupting anything-was I"? She asks and I gulp again, Turning 80 shades darker.
April's Point of View💛👑
I do a little dance, I had him right where I wanted him. "You know, you are thinking of me so....", I trail off. He finally gets it and I feel him jump-tho thru the phone. "O-Oh! No I wasn't! I we've hardly gotten physical yet and I really want to and you're body against mine and I'm rambling", he stutters and I grin. "I'm ready to get more physical too", I answer softly. I smile, looking down at my hands. I'm ready to get physical.
Donnie's Point of View💜
She hangs up and I sigh happily as she texts me, 'Can't wait to see you soon! ;)'
Shell, I sure was a lucky guy.

Donnie's Point of View💜She hangs up and I sigh happily as she texts me, 'Can't wait to see you soon! ;)'Shell, I sure was a lucky guy