Chapter 20

Brooklyn POV

It's been two weeks since thanksgiving and we're getting close to Christmas.

With Candice and Carly gone back to school for now I've been bored out of my mind.

August works most of the time and school work isn't no fun.

I swear there are pros and cons that comes with be pregnant by August Alsina.

Pros , he spoils me , rubs my feet when I ask , buy my food , and run my bath water every night when he comes home from work.

Cons , this nigga won't let me do NOTHING if he's not there and by nothing I mean nothing !

I can't go to the grocery store , I can't go to the gym , I can't even breathe outside air without him asking me where I'm going.

I understand he's protective and wants me to be careful but boy let me breathe please.

Staring at the clock on August's nightstand it read 2:13 pm.

Yeah he's not going to be home for another sex hours.

Deciding against my better judgement, I got up from the California king bed and walked over to the walk in closet where he made my side for me.

After about 20 minutes of debating with myself I finally found an outfit I was comfortable in.

Being 5 months pregnant I could barely fit any of my clothes. Since its cold most of the time I steal a hoodie from Aug which make him so mad.

One time I told me that I'm leaving a belly print in his hoodies and that I know his body it small and I need to be considered.

I died laughing when he said that and when I found out he was serious I died even more until he called me chunky.

I cried for a whole hour and wouldn't speak to him. He kept trying to apologize but I wasn't trying to here that.

Everybody knows to never call a pregnant woman fat and calling me chunky was his nice way of calling me fat.

Making my way downstairs I grabbed the keys to his Audi before writing him a quick note just in case he comes home before I get back.

I swear my Auggie is so over dramatic he'll problem think Brittany broke in and kidnapped me or something. Giving himself a heart attack before he even calls me.

I walked out the front door locking it behind me. As I walked towards the elevators i thought about the trouble I would get in if or when August find out I left the apartment. But I'm so tired of being in that dry as place I need to see other people that's not him , Chris , or Odell.