Chapter 25

My babies I'm sorry abt da late update. I've been going thru it 😢😣😫. I swear after graduate High school &'d get a lul older it's like da bullshit never stops.

This chapter is so personal 😣💯💔

Brooklyn POV

Sitting in the warm bath August made for me. My wet hair fell down my back and over to the side of my face.

I pushed away a few of the lose strings that was trying to get in my eyes

They say that time heals all wounds but I dont think I can live this down

To know that you're to blame for everything that goes wrong is heartbreaking. My family is suppose to love me but all I ever feel like is the black sheep.

Ever since I could remember I was always different. Treated different , looked at different. It's like my whole family made it their business to make me feel unwanted. Except to Tupac of course.

Even though his mother treated me like shit , she never did it in front of him and if she tried he'll always checked her.

Hearing my mother or should I have NOT hearing her claim my daughter crushed me. Everything I did was always wrong in their eyes.

Brittany graduate from High school they celebrate and have a whole party , I graduate from High school and was the valedictorian they crap and that's it.

I could feel the tears forming again. I tried to wipe them away but the just continued to fall.

I don't think I'll ever understand why my parents treat me this way

I don't think I'll ever understand why my parents treat me this way. I've tried to come up with different scenarios but nothing justifies their actions.

Feeling my baby girl kick , knocked me out my thoughts.

A small smile formed on my lips as I laid back in the tub. My back pressed against the cold tile as me hands dropped into the soapy water.