part 1

Anisha and mannan

Hey guys! I am anisha and this is my love life confession.

I was in last year of school life all I need to do is being focused on studies and get best grades. I know heart always distracts brain.

Me and my tuition friends were having some jokes and were laughing, sir weren't in class. The door opened and a boy entered, took a front seat, opened a book and started studying. Wow! Studious student. I was little impressed by his all gentle behaviour and also his charming looks.

After one month I came to know his name 'mannan'. We hardly talk to each other and the subject of our talks were related to studies and would pass some jokes and laugh. Okay! I confess I got crush on him. He is Mr.perfect, His perfect 6'1 height (I didn't measure but I guessed), his perfect body (oh yes, he's working out once in week) and his smartness. The mostly I was attracted to his voice. I wish I could record his voice and I would listen on repeating mode.

It was friendship day. me and my two close friends were at TGB cakeshop and were enjoying after our early morning lectures. Mannan came there with his friend dhey and waved me 'hi'. I smiled and said him hi mannan. I asked both to join us. Dhey said that he was busy so he can't join us. He said bye and went. Mannan join us and he sat next to Me. Damn! My crush was siting next to me. While in lectures he never seats with any girl and while we discuss about any topic related to study he always maintain a distance. I was all blushing and smiling like an idiot.

Later on my friends went, only me and mannan were left, we're talking about each others likes, dislikes and many things. Later we went to garden and we walk. I can't stop blushing and was smiling like an idiot. We spend three and half hour together and i was late for home. He gave me friendship belt and wished friendship day. I want to die in happiness but I controlled my emotions and gave my friendship belt and wished him friendship day.

After that day we used to met daily half n hour before tuitions and half n hour after tuitions and would talk about our day and solve out our life problems.

I can't stop thinking about him. 24 hours and 7 days I think about him. Mom noticed my behaviour has changed. She said,"ani! It's not a age of love; Don't take a wrong move."
I was shocked by her words and i said her that I am not in love. She smiled and said,"ani. I'm your mom. I don't know whom you love and i don't want to know but make sure that the person loves you back or not. Don't imagine yourself with him while he's thinking of someone else. Don't play with your own feelings. It hurts to yourself. Speak up whatever you feel and face the reality." I was shocked by her words. Yes! She was right. Does he feel the same way I feel or I am just her friend?

Next day I went and talk to him. We're meeting half n hour before as usual so there's no one. I expressed my feeling to him saying I love you mannan. Do you love me? I said it closed eyes and my body was feeling different sensation. I dare to open my eyes and saw his shocked face. There was silence for few minutes. I said,"okay! I got my answer. Sorry! But I loved you. Just say NO so my heart could convince it." He said,"I need time. I.. I.. I'll say it tomorrow. " he left and bunked class that day.

Next day he was there. I went and he said,"look. Ani i had crush on you but this is not time to love life and relationships. I... I. I Hope you understand. I'm sorry ani but...."
I said in lil angry voice,"YES OR NO?"
He breathe in and said Yes I too love you anisha. "Yaayayyaay.. " I shouted in happiness and was jumping on feet smiling and blushing. No one was there mannan saw me and started smiling and blushing.

Today I completed my university and after all efforts my new business is gonna start. I hope I could be a successful business woman. Mannan was happily married and was having a baby boy of 4 year.

~
It was last day of our college life. Me my friend khusali, kavya and yes mannan was there. we're enjoying 31st December party and was over at 1:30am and we stayed at hostel that night. Nearly at 2:20am maybe khusali knock my room and was crying. I make her clam down and asked why was she crying? She said that he broke my heart. I asked who? She said mannan. I was shocked. She said that they both were in relationship two years before and had being gone through physical relationships thrice. After farewell she went to wish Nidhi for congratulating her as she stood first in fashion designing. She saw that Nidhi and mannan half naked on bed. She just ran back on seeing them both.
My Heart broke into pieces and i cried. I made khusali clam down and she slept. I was unable to sleep. I sat near window and those memories made me cry. Be strong that's what i was saying in my mind. Thank God! I didn't share my body with him. khusali did a wrong move but I was saved. It was 5am I stood up take a box and put the gifts and letters he gave to me. I went to his room and handed him and he said,"ani I love you please! Understand me. It was a bet." I said,"sorry mannan khusali said me everything. For you love life would a bet but not for me." He hold my hand and pushed me back and said sorry. I said,"sorry? I am sorry I trusted you. I was fool I loved you. I am sorry. If you don't love me okay doesn't matter but don't play with anyone's life and feelings." I said to him and came back to my room. After that day I never talked with him and neither saw him. I would never dare to love anyone now but thanks to him i was focused on my path and started my business.

..
So guys! This was my love life confession. I think I was lucky girl who was saved from demon mannan. Nowadays I think it's privilege to see the soul behind the fake mask. Khusali followed her dreams and completed her studies and opened her boutique but still she blamed herself for mannan and i didn't said her that I too trusted him.