Part 7

Hey guys I am shreya pandya and this is my love life confession.
..

I was late today for tuitions as usual I am never on time. I don't how hard I try I am never on time but i love myself the late and lazy girl.

3:00pm I went out and reached at 3:15pm at class.

"may I come in sir?"

"oh! Is this the time I informed today?" sir said this and whole class stared me.

"I am sorry sir." I have nothing to say so I apologize and looked down, how could I say him that I was busy watching T.V. and chatting with my friend and when I looked at watch I was late.

"okay, stop wasting time now and take a seat." He said and start teaching.

I took my seat and sat on last bench with my gang.

"hey shreya" vikram said and waved me hi.

"hey vicks" and we giggled.

"haha.. so funny miss.rabbit." all giggled again and sir glared at us.

"vikram Mehta come on first bench and shreya pandya out of class." Sir shouted.

"but sir... "

" no if and but coming late in class and making jokes and laughing on last bench, I don't want this students in class. At least they're studying before you came and you'll never study nor you'll let them to study." He glared at me.

I felt so bad how he could say this to me.

"vikram FIRST BENCH and shreya OUT, you're wasting time." He shouted again.

I took my bag and went ? I'll be a perfect and prove that I am the best, but I can't study well. I need to figure out my problems with studies, I can't understand math not even the chemistry equations, physics scientist name and their bio-data and inventions, even the history the date and events. I am so stupid and lazy. Whenever I try to study I ended up chatting or sleeping.

"ouch.." someone just hit on my head, it was vikram. When he came out? Why he is out?

"helloo...." He said waving his hand

"where you lost?".

"blind?" I asked.

"what?"

"I am here, where I'll be lost. Can't you see?" well I was not in a mood to talk

"ohh.. angry rabbit chill.."

I went in my thoughts again, I am gonna study seriously from today and prove it best.

"you know you are best you don't need to prove it." Vikram murmured.

"what?" I was shocked, did I speak loud in mind. Am I that loud?

"yea. You are not loud. I heard what you speak to yourself in mind. That was easy." He said and smiled at me.

What? How? I am dreaming.. wake up shreya...

He laughed,"you are crazy rabbit, you are awake."

"how could you do this?"

He laughed again,"you ask yourself rabbit."

Okay! He judged my expression not reading my brain. Cool..

"no rabbit I can read your brain, I am not judging your expression and you know what. I can never judged you." He said and smiled.

"but answer my question.."

"you both." Sir came out of class.

"I am having special class tomorrow at morning 10 and I want you to take notes of today class and ask doubts tomorrow and yes morning 8 next Sunday you're having math test." He said and leave.

Oh no math test next Sunday...

"ya next Sunday." Vikram said.

"okay so say me how you do this brain read or don't talk to me."

He stand quietly.

"okay fine bye." I took my bag and went out of class and went to parking area.

Suddenly someone grabbed me and put hand on my face.

It was vikram, he grabbed me to inner side of parking area where no one was there.

What is this guy doing? I'll kill him.

"okay kill me later angry rabbit, please don't stop talking with me. I promise I'll say you why I read your brain but I need some answers." He said.

"what answers?"

"do you like het?"

"umm.. he is nice guy and my friend since play group but I don't have any feelings to him and ya he already has girlfriend." I said and he smiled.

"are you free now?" he asked

"umm.. yea it's 4 till 5 I am."

"will you have coffee?"

"tea spells TEA.."

"okay then lets go on date." He said and hold my hand.

"what?????" I asked.

"what happened rabbit?" he blushed.

We went to CCD and he ordered two cold coffee.

As I want tea but the tea stall was not opened and he want to talk to we went to café.

"okay what's this and answer my question."

"you crazy rabbit, you still don't understand."

I know what he wants to say but how unromantic way. Even I had feelings for him but I was afraid to say.

"okay rabbit as you wish." He said and I blushed.

He went on his knees," I know I didn't proposed you in romantic way but I only know is that I love you and I am mad for you since last two years, miss.rabbit I love you."

I blushed, I covered my face with hands. All looked at us.

"I love you too vikram." I hugged him and I put a kiss on his cheek and he blushed.

"control rabbit.." he teased and smiled.

.

Shreya -Hey guys.. so this was our love life and I still I don't know how vikram reads my brain? He's crazy and I am his rabbit.