part 5

Anna and Darshan
---
There story was started from school life. Anna's family shifted to new city and Anna was send to new school.
She wasn't afraid of new school and environment as she's confident about it.
Std 6 sec. A
She read the board and went in the class. She took first bench and gave a smile to girl sitting next to her and introduce herself.
The first day of the school was not bad, she make friends easily and was mixed up with them.
After week she took school bus service and make new friends over there.
She became popular girl in two month.
After 6months she became popular in teachers also as she got first rank in school.
She was a the perfect example of beauty with brain.
-
Std 8 sec A
The life turning point of her life.
First day of class 8th. She saw a new boy in school bus. He sat alone and was depressed looking out of window.
Anna can't take this depress boy, she went to her and sat beside her seat and asked,"hey!" He didn't replied.
"Hello! Are you a new here? What's your name?" She asked. He replied,"yes! I'm new student and my name is darshan." "Nice name.. so darshan.. I'm Anna From 8th class sec A."She introduced herself. He said,"I'm from 8th B." She smiled,"that's great!". He looked out of window again. She announced in bus to all,"HEY GUYS!! ATTENTION PLEASE.. MEET DARSHAN OUR NEW FRIEND FROM 8TH-B." All one by one meet darshan and introduce themselves and he tries to mix up with them.
----
Anna and darshan used to talk daily and share their talks about what they do all day and they go library and study together daily.

Std 8th both got first rank and darshan was not trying to become popular but he was just spending time with some of his friends. He loved being introvert and in free time he reads novels and enjoy his company.

Where Anna was opposite she love being popular girl and she wants to talk with everyone and share smile around. She never reads novels,  She feel boring. She love being extrovert.
---

Std 10th.

Board exam year.
The target was set and the winners are ready for exams. Anna and darshan star of school, gave their best and score best.
--
After exams, Anna planned for trip with friends.
"Vaction trip!" Anna exclaimed.
Only few friends agreed. Shanaya, drashti,vaibhav,darshan.
They planned to go GOA and they made it.
Tickets were booked and bags were packed and GOA was ON....
They booked two rooms, vaibhav and darshan in one room, the three sweeties in one. They landed at afternoon and decided to rest and will go out tomorrow.
The hotel was prefect, free room service and unlimited food and just sea facing.
Anna,"guys we are in GOAAAA... WOAAHHH!!!!"
Shanaya,"so what I know each and every place of GOA i came with my family many times" "But WITH FRIENDS IT'S FUNNNNN."She almost screamed.
They roam all places and enjoyed it.

Last day in Goa.
Darshan went beach at 4am, Anna saw him and followed him silently.
Darshan sat near sea shore opened her diary and start writing. Anna was observing it from far and was eager to know what he's writing.
Darshan completed his writing in hour, kept his diary beside him and look at the sea.
Anna went to him and wish him good morning. "Good Morning darshsan."
"So last day in Goa.. "he said.
"Ya.. you know what. I want to stay here forever. I love sea and I can stay here for life." She said.  "For life? Ahan! "He said.   "Ya.. I can.. just me and.." She stopped saying and look at sea. "Me and what? Say.." he was eager to know about it but she said "nothing" "just live this moment because no one knows what's gonna be in future. Life is a game and future is a gambling with our present deed."
He smiled,"Anna you're sometimes out of theory.. just live moments with happiness not leave them with  sadness."
----
The life race starts for achieving degree and jobs friends disappear and so the love but the Destiny was a playing a game as the soul still met and talk and thank to social medias.
They're still in touch with each other but they are just friends and Anna still wants to read his diary while Darshan wants to know her feeling for him.
--
After 7 years..

Finally the Goa is On for them after years they both met on the same beach and this time they book one room because the two soul are now couple and were married.
---

Please!guys Don't be a ghost reader and click that star and comment about it, I'll love to read your views..

Xoxo!