part 4

Vency and Ajay.
----------

It's a reality of every Indian family. When a boy or a girl gets to a maturity age they just push them to marriage life and this society interfere a lot in anyone's family matter.

Vency just passed her high school graduation and she aims to be a economist and her grandparents restrict her from studying further. They used to taunt her," girl! You're 18 now. You should get married and have kids, we'll find a boy for you. You don't have to take your own responsibility." She used to shout on them but as she grown up she learned how to control herself and keep herself going towards her dream.
Her mom is her hero. She supports her and she earns to fulfill her daughter's wish.

Vency's grandparents found a boy for her and her dad said to do so.
She said okay!
The day came she met the boy and she was totally ignoring him and tries to look ugly and horrible.

Vency finally talk to him,"look boy! I don't want to marry you. I mean I want to fulfill my dreams and hit my aims first but my grandparents will not understand this and they forced me to this. You simply say them you don't want to marry me and later on I'll be thanking you for life."
He laughed. "Okay! Chill girl.. vency... I'm ajay. Thank god I met you. I too don't want to get married but my family forced me to this I was planning to say you to your family that you don't like me but it's a same problem for us."

She said,"oh no! Now what to do?"

Ajay,"i know my family they're stubborn to their decision and I love a girl but my family hates her as they judge her on the basis of caste and religion so let's make a deal!"

"What deal?"she asked.

"I'll be having five years and you have some years to be an economist and for that study you'll be having five years maybe? I'm not sure so let's get married now but that would be a fake marriage so that we could be independent and can live on our own rules then after divorce so no family matter interrupt. Then I can finally be with my love. What's say?"

She smiled,"Great idea! But it'll be a fake marriage for us."

"Yes!"

-----

then she hit her aim and became an economist and he started his business and that was earning a profit.

She was happy as she live her dream but she was attached to ajay for years and now it's time to separate. She don't want to but he love someone and she met her many times. Her name is alina and she looks prettiest anyone could easily fall in love with her.

Ajay came with divorce papers and smiled,"happy now?" His tone was wired looks like he cried for hours.

"Why are you asking me this? You're happiest now you'll live with alina your girl! Cheerup."

She took divorce papers and starts reading.

Ajay breathe in and said,"me and alina brokeup year back. I'm happiest you're right."

She asked," why you broke?"

He said that alina didn't love her but she loves his money and he said her that he'll be independent and will not be dependent on his father's money. She said sorry ajay I don't love you and went.
Vency rubbed his shoulder and said,"well! That's okay you'll find better because better is better than bitch." "ops! Sorry."

Ajay,"why sorry..? You're right.. I found better I think she's the best."
She asked,"who?"
Ajay,"You!.. I got crush on you when I saw you at first time and your confidence and your desire to fulfill your aims. you're so perfect and I hate alina as she separated me from my family and you, You make me bring back to my family more closer."
She was shocked. She too loves him but this moment she have no words to say.
but she tries.
" ajay. .. l..ist..listen... "..

He said," no I don't want to listen anything."
He took divorce papers and burn them.
He went on his knees and said,"I love you vency.. will be with me forever and promise to support me?"
Vency cried,"I DO.."
then they hug eachother and ajay that evening married her again on their 6th anniversary and love remains forever.