part 2

Naina and Rahul

Naina's POV.

My life!! Damn suck. but I love my family and family includes mom dad and me, relatives were not a part of my  life. I don't know why? Why I'm being judge by size of clothes I wear?  Why I'm being judge by the friends I hangout with? Dran!!!!
Finally I live happy life by ignoring them. My world is my love rajiv. I love him a lot and he loves me too.

My dad came to know about us and talk about it to me and I confess my feelings towards rajiv but dad didn't accept him.
I still remember the day. I was ready to go for college but dad said that I'll be staying home and no going out.freak!! Why? I asked.
He said that he had selected a guy for me I need to get marry with him and forget rajiv.
My heart skipped, I can't forget him he's my love I can't live without him.
why dad? Why?
I went back in my room. Locked myself and cried till evening I didn't talked to anyone I call rajiv but he didn't receive neither he replied my messages. Worst day of my life.

I received his call at night and I said him what happened.
We made a plan to runway far from people. Night before wedding I'll leave my home, me and rajiv will start our new life together.

I packup my bag and left home.
This guy rajiv cheated me he didn't came.
I waited but he didn't.
I got his message. - 'I'm not coming, let's Break up'
Hate you asshole* I texted and block him.
Now what?? I already broke my family trust, my relatives will be saying bad words to my mom and dad. See! We told you, you gave this much freedom to your daughter. Your parenting went wrong.
I can't go back now, need to end this life anyhow. I went to railway track and set my mind but this stupid boy pull me back.

Rahul's POV

"Mihir were are you? Look I brought something for you."

I didn't receive answer so I went upstairs to his room.
I saw my brother and my girlfriend on bed. WTF!!!!
Mihir look at me and tia look at me hid behind mihir.
"Bro! Go out " Mihir shouted.
"Tia what's going on bitch." I shouted.

"Mind your launguage Bro she's my girlfriend." Mihir said pushing me out of his room.

I was out of mind. I can't say to my brother, he was the only one in my life after mom left and he betrayed me for that bitch. I pack my bag and left and promise not to came back.
I went to commit suicide on road I try to get hit by car but badluck I failed then I went on railway track to get succeed but I saw a girl on the track.
She was trembling, I went to her and pull her back. Wow!! She's gorgeous that fear eyes was too pretty.
rahul control,not again.

"Leave me" she said

"What are you doing? "

"SUICIDE"

"why??" I asked.

She remained silent and lost in her thoughts.
"Hello miss ?".. "okay let's go to café and talk."
Café was next to railway station and i said her that I too want to commit suicide as my brother and that bitch cheated me.
Then she felt comfortable and talked about her. Her name is naina and told her reason for committing suicide and we talked about our life.

It was 6am and we decide to stay happy today and will end life after together.

We want to beach such a peaceful place.I took my mobile and deleted all pics of tia and feel super cool best feeling.
This girl naina was crazy. I started loving her now. wait, what? Rahul no more love now.control !!! We enjoyed  the day. I started feeling to live again, to love again and to laugh again the only reason was naina.
She went to washroom and hand me her purse to hold until she come back. Out of curiosity I just made glanced in her purse and found poison.

Naina's POV

What a cute guy and his sad story. How a girl can dump a guy like him. Rahul is just opposite to rajiv. He's cute,handsome,caring and loving. While rajiv is a asshole.what naina? Control your emotions today is the last day of life. My two last wish I hope I could fulfil it first thing I want to do is say sorry to dad because I hurt his feelings while he trust me a lot and second thing is I just need to kiss rahul and tell him that live is difficult but deal with it. I wish I could  see him I wish to do but I can't. I decided to end my life.

At 11pm me and rahul went back to railway station the place we meet.
We decided to spend some hours and will leave world together.
But honestly I don't want too I want to live again with rahul.
It's been a day but I feel more towards him..
.......

Rahul's P.O.V.

It has been 4 years.
naina have become mom of our cutest baby girl.

That day we were about to drink poison but I can't stop myself. I don't want to die. After I met her, i want to live and laugh every moment of life with her. So I confess my feeling and propose naina and asked her to give life second chance.

She said that she do feel the same way. We went back to her home. She apologized to her dad and said what happend and the moment of happy tears. Her dad accepted me and we got married after a year.
That bitch left mihir and I was happy. Mihir didn't apologize to me yet, maybe he just need some time to get back to life.

#together❤

...

So guys, this was our love life confession. Hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and also comment down your views on it.