Introduction

Hello everyone I would like to introduce myself. I am 19 years old girl with brown medium length wavy hair, greenish eyes and I am quite short – only 1,60 m. Until now I lived in small city of Lithuania, but now I am in South Korea. I lived very peaceful life – like going to school, trying to survive the day, doing homework, hanging with friends and going to art academy. My family (me, my sister Star, mom and dad) never communicated with our relatives and I thought we don't have, but only after accident I found out that we have relatives in South Korea and it is my mum's sister witch couldn't contact to us because she didn't know where we moved from our old house and also she moved from her old house in Busan to Seoul.

One week before that accident we received a bunch of letters from her and one letter from our old house owner in which was written that he send letter to mom's sister told that we moved out this house and send our new home address. Firstly I didn't understand from where these letters if we didn't have any relatives (we moved out when I was 4, so I didn't remember). My mum started to plan our visit to South Korea after about month when I will graduate from school and Star will be done this year with 6th grade. 

In that fatal day mom, sis and dad went to take our plain tickets (sister went together because her school ended earlier and parents went to the same direction and taken her from school) and of course they didn't said to me that we are going to visit another country, they thought that it will be my graduating present, but it wasn't.

________________________________________
Sorry for the mistakes, english is not my mother language :)