Dances

- Niina and Jung Hoseok. As now you all have pairs time to go to different dance rooms and make a fast dance and yours song you choose must be from disbanded group. Now go! Shoo,- teacher said and laughed at us.

That handsome boy came near my desk and said:
- Hi, you must be Niina, I'm Jung Hoseok. Nice to meet you,- and he smiled at me with heart shaped smile.
- Hi, yes I am Niina and nice to meet you too Jung Hoseok.
- Oh you can call me Hoseok.
- Thanks, shall we go to search dance room?
- I know one dance room that is now free.
- Okay, show the way,- I pushed lightly him towards door and he laughed a little bit, but grabbed my hand and dragged me from classroom and building. We soon reached another building, went somewhere and stopped in front of the black door so he let my hand and entered the room. I entered room and was amazed of the beautiful view.

- Let's go to second floor to put our things and talk what you want to dance

- There is second floor?!- I asked shocked.
- Yes, now let's go go go. I want to start as soon as possible to have some free time.
When I climbed to second floor I froze from beautiful sight that I heard Hoseok chuckle.

- What?
- Your face was priceless. Okay let's sit down and decide what we will dance.

We sat down and talked about 15 minutes and decided to dance by SPEED - Don't tease me. We went to dance how we imagine that dance. After we agreed what dance moves we will be using we danced and didn't saw how time flew and we had to go to lesson to show what we made during this time period.

We went into the classroom and most girls gave me death glares I just almost hid behind Hoseok's back and went to my table head low but still felt death glares.

When teacher entered room all girls turned around to listen teacher.

- Now as we are all here we will start our shows and get ready first will go Byun Byeol and Kim Mary, getting ready Lee Bora and Kim Nari.

Byun Byeol and Kim Mary danced by 4Minute - Crazy (Hoseok told me because I am still know only few groups like SPEED, BIG BANG, MONSTA X). It was quite intense dance that they made and I liked how they danced together trying to catch each other what will they doing next.

Other pairs was more like individual and don't cared for teamwork and looked poorly made even tho the moves was good but everything was so random that it didn't have aesthetic point of view.

- Last but not least Niina and Jung Hoseok. Stage is yours.

...Stand in pose...
...Turn to Hoseok...
...Grand jeté...
...Turn around...
...Jump...
...Change places with Hoseok...
...Ending...

When I opened my eyes I saw blank faces but when I looked at teacher he was impressed by our dance and slowly started to clap and suddenly all room broke into large screams, claps and cheers.

I looked at Hoseok and he looked at me and we both bowed to them and went to our sits and teacher said:

- That was beautiful, you all worked hard and made beautiful performances but I will give homework,- almost all girls groaned but I was happy because I can be more with dance and run from reality,- now now, your homework is to choose one girl group and make dance by it, but this is your individual work and not two or three so I expect that you will show me something new and not copy from each other. That's it for today, have a good day to everyone, class dismissed.

Almost all ran from class but I left in class to put my everything without rush because I didn't have anywhere to go for now. When I was near teacher desk he asked me to talk.

- Yes teacher,- I bowed to him respectfully.
- I wanted to ask if you ever danced somewhere besides at home?
- Yes, I danced ballet for few years but it was almost 10 years ago.
- That's why I am not surprised that you have so much grace and your moves are "worked out". Now you may go, thank you for today's beautiful performance.
- Thank you for your kind words teacher. I will be going.

When went out I saw person that I wanted to see least right now.
________________________________
I hope so that you liked this part. 😄

Lots of love 💙