Bad memories

When went out I saw person that I wanted to see least right now.

That person is my ex-best friend who made my last few years like hell. I was almost turning around but I heard her shout to me:

- Hey Niina, I was searching you everywhere because I missed you so much, how could you leave me without telling where are you going?

- Hi Maxime, why should I tell you where I am going when you made my last years like hell?

- I never did that! How could you say that? I was always faithful to you but you suddenly started avoid me and left me to hang out with other people and that b*tch Orena,- I couldn't stand her and cut her off:

- I left you?! I started avoid you?! Orena was only friend that was with me all the time when You betrayed me!

*flashback*

Maxime and I had our duo dance in schools talent show. All time in backstage her mind was somewhere else but I didn't say anything. 5 mins till our dance but suddenly she disappeared and I couldn't find her anywhere I was scared but believed in her that she wouldn't ditch me, but when time came to our number she didn't showed and I alone went to the stage. I was dancing but it felt like I was robot and making everything worse by adding some moves because in regular dance we had parts and I didn't want to stand at her parts so I made some moves. After the song ended I looked at the judges and almost cried when I saw their sour faces, so I just bowed and went to backstage and what I saw shook me to bones. Maxime was with  group of our school best dancers and she was with their uniform. I went to her and asked:

- Why are you in their uniform?
- What do you mean why? Because I belong in this group and you are nothing compared to them and you thought that I would be your friend? Never in a million years I just used you to learn some new moves to show them but they all knew your all moves that they weren't surprised that I want to be with them ditch such a failure like you.

When she said that they all started to laugh and went on stage and that time I fell to my knees and started to cry until someone came and hugged me and whispered me kind words. When I calmed down I looked at my savour I saw one of my newest friends Orena I smiled at her grateful smile and said "thanks for being here" she just  smiled and said always she will be with me whenever I need. After that we went to bathroom to clean my face and make it not swollen from crying. When all people showed talents judges went to choose best and worst in all aspects which were dance, other - singing, and also other talents. When judges came we all waited for them on the stage.

- Firstly we will say the best ones. In dance it's group "Ongera",- it's the group where is Maxime now,- in singing is best Marcam and other talents is group "Vacu". Now worst - sorry to say but in dancing was Niina,- after that I didn't hear anything and just blacked out.

After that competition I couldn't go to any competition because it was my fear now, but I danced at home all the time at the same time creating my music and songs. I loved to be in my studio, but usually I was dragged out from there by my new best friend - that sticked with me in all hot and cold - Orena.

*end of flashback*

- Hey are you okay?! What you did to her?!- suddenly I heard voice and started looking around and I remembered that I am outside of university and not in those awful times.
- I didn't do anything to her. She collapsed after standing here.
- I-I-I'm okay just exhausted,- I said when I saw furious Byun Byeol and next to her trying to calm her Jung Hoseok.
- Are you really okay? You scared me here, I was going to talk with you but I saw that you collapsed so suddenly and started to cry. When I ran to you you didn't answer me and just started to cry more and that girl here just before your awakening talked sh*t about you and I want to kill her for that, but that guy over here stopped me,- Byun Byeol said angrily and I just started to laugh so hard that everyone around me started to laugh too except for Maxime.
- Yes, I just remembered bad days,- and after saying that my face fell and I thing I heard Hoseok said under his nose something like "She is like Yunge-hyung" but that's probably just my imagination.
- Okay, please don't show me that face, let's go to get ice cream!
- Okay,- and I smiled at her and she grabbed me and dragged to ice cream parlour. When we came in I saw that person that I met 3 months before.

____________________________________

Guess which person it was 😉
I hope you liked 😊😍💙