Fast escape

- What are you talking about?
- About her,- and "Orange guy" almost poked my cheek, but in that time I started to walk backwards. After that they started to talk in Korean so I escaped from them and went out from this place as far as I can. When I thought that I ran enough I was breathing heavily when I standed straight I saw that near here is park so I came there and sat on bench.
- What an interesting day.
- Why?- I was scared of that voice and froze in that place.
- Don't be afraid I won't do anything.
I shyly looked at the person and first thing that I saw was pinkish hair.
- Who are you?
- I'm no one,- and he smiled with smile like that ^-^ .
- Uhm okay, but I won't talk with you.
- No, please talk to me, because I haven't talked with non-korean for a long time and also I want to talk with a young beautiful lady,- and when he said beautiful I slightly blushed.
- Ok, I will talk with you.
- Yay, thank you so much.
- So~, what do you want to talk about?
- How you came here?
- I ran here,- and laughed. He looked at me and started laugh with me. When we stopped he said:
- No, I mean how you came here in Korea?
- Oh, that's...,- my face fell but I tried not to show him. When I looked at him I saw that he is watching me expecting something.
- Ummm... I came here to live with my aunt and of course I wanted to see other country from the perspective of the people like you - locals.
- Oh, that's nice but why you don't live with your parents?
- Hmmm, how could I tell y- I was cut by the two people running in my direction and screaming something like "Hey cute lady where do you ran from us?"
- Ummm, I think I should go now.
- Ok, I will try to stop them. Bye, I hope so I will see you any time.
- Bye. Me too,- and I dashed away in the aunt's house which was near.
________________________________________

A/N
Thank you for reading, I very appreciate you that you are reading my stuff. I just wanted to say that Ervina's words are in italiano like that 😇. Again thank you 😊