Meeting again

When we came in the parlour I saw person that I met 3 months ago and I talked with him in English because he wanted to talk with me.
- Hello, what flavour ice cream would you want?- asked cashier us.
- I would like to chocolate flavour please,- asked Byun.
- And I would like to have 2 scoops of caramel flavour,- I said.
- It would be 5200 ₩ (won), please take a seat I will bring your order.

We went to seat and of course it's my "luck" we sat across the man with pink hair.
- Hey, Namjoon-oppa, how are you?- asked Byun Byeol.
- Hey, Byeol-ah, I'm good and you?- answered man with pink hair that now I knew as Namjoon.
- I'm good, just started new semester. This year I will have friend and also a very good dancer.
- Who is he or she? I would love to know your friends because your friends are my friends,- and he again smiled that ^-^ smile.
- She is my new friend and her name is quite unique. She is Niina and she is not from here, but her dance is so amazing you should see her dance, she was brilliant and I think that she will even be better than Hoseok-oppa.
- Really? I want to meet her!
- Um, she is standing right here but as always you can't see people around you.
- Hello, my name is Niina, nice to meet you.
- Hello I am Kim Namjoon, nice to meet you too. Did we,- he was about to say something but then our ice cream were brought to us and he was cut because I almost squealed of excitement. When I looked from my ice cream I saw amusement written on Byun Byeol and confusion on Kim Namjoon's faces.
- What? I love ice cream,- said and grinned widely. After eating ice cream we talked random topics and went to park chat more. While we were talking I saw that someone was calling to Kim Namjoon and then I said:
- Sorry to cut, but someone is calling you,- then he looked at caller ID and answered.
- Hey, Hobi, I'm at the park with Byeol and Niina... Yes, the same park... I will ask them. Do you mind if my friend joins us?- he asked quietly, I didn't mind so I shook my head as a no and Byeol also wasn't against it so she said that it's ok,- okay you can come... see you later,- and he ended call.

After about 5 minutes someone entered the park and it was Jung Hoseok in his regular clothes, he looked very good even tho he is not dressed very fancy he rocks the look. When I glanced at Byun she was nowhere around so I looked at Namjoon but he was calm and I thought that it is probably her usual reaction and didn't mind her weird behaviour.
- Oh hey again, Niina, are you better after ice cream?
- Yes, thank you for asking, I'm better now.
- You're such a nice friend that you didn't even noticed me,- complained Namjoon.
- Hi to you too, and stop being so clingy,- after Hoseok said that he laughed and I couldn't stop myself and laughed together and Namjoon firstly looked angry but soon joined us in laugh.
After  some good laugh we calmed down and then Namjoon asked Jung  Hoseok:
- Hobi-hyung, how do you know her?
- Oh, I danced with her today and she was amazing, I hope so that she will teach me how to dance some great moves,- when he complimented me I felt that my cheeks became pink/red and I couldn't say anything.
- You?! Ask her?! To teach some moves?!- Namjoon asked/shouted and I became sad because almost the same words were said by person who was very precious to me.

《《《Flashback》》》

That person was my dance partner in ballet, we always danced in pair since we were little but I had to quit because of my leg injury and after almost half a year I was invited to show dance moves in ballet bus as guest, when I came into the dance studio I was met with applause from my group mates of ballet. When the music started I didn't felt that I started to dance but when music stopped I looked around saw faces full of proud because I was their group mate. When I wanted to go back in my spot I fell because my leg was injured due to slippery stage and after that almost everyone ran to me to help stand but I stood up without help and said:
- Thanks for wanting to help but it's ok I can handle it,- they started to ask what happened and some other things but I just stood there and smiled to them and didn't said anything. When the time came to teach some moves the same dance partner said to the teacher:
- Do you want HER?! to teach some moves?! Are you stupid or what?!- and that broke me up because I trusted him a lot but he changed a lot.

《《《End of flashback》》》

- Hey, why are you crying?- asked...

____________________________________

Hope you liked it 😊