Note

- O-okay - Namjoon-oppa. See you later sometime,- and I went back to university.
When I went into the building security stopped me and asked from where I am going, who I am and what purpose I am going into our building. I said that Mark Taekoy asked me to come here because I need choose another program and maybe they could take me there. One of the guards was not so friendly and didn't want to help or even believe me but other one (younger) said okay and showed me the way saying good luck at the end I just said thank you. After that I knocked on the door and heard "come in" I went to the room.
- Hello I am Niina.
- Hi Niina, I was waiting for you to choose the second program next to dancing, because we can't afford to teach only one program, I hope you understand that.
- Yes, of course and I am already have program in mind that I want to study.
- That's great and we are sorry that you can't study only one program, we're really sorry.
- It's ok I understand. And the other subject that I want to study is composing.
- Wow it's very different but at the same time it's very useful for your dance lessons, but I hope so that you will be happy to study both programs.
- Thank you very much,- while I wanted to say something more knock on the door interrupted me and minty haired head popped into the room and said sorry for interrupting and went back.
- Sorry to cut it short but I hope to see you when you will be signing the documents.
- Okay, see you other time. Goodbye
- Goodbye Niina.
After that I went out from room and almost bumped into the man that was standing there - the same person which head popped into the office. We said sorry and I left wing kinda happy that my dream being choreographer and compositor coming to being true. While I was going home my phone beeped. I looked at it and smiled wider because it was message from Byun Byeol. It said "Hi Niina it's me Byun Byeol, I wanted to ask are you free this Saturday and want to meet me and that two kids? Oh and also add my number +820xx-xxxx-xxxx it's Namjoon. We hope to see you soon - Jung Hoseok. Yep they both took my phone if you are confused, sorry 😅. I will be waiting for your answer." I read and laughed from their silliness and then I get myself it's first time while I laughed after my family is not there. So I just answered "Yes I am free this Saturday and I want to meet all of you. Okay Namjoon-oppa I will add you. And Jung Hoseok of course you will see me soon 😉. Thanks for explaining to me because I was really confused. See you tomorrow 😊". When I looked from my phone I saw that I am already in front of house. When I fished my keys from pocket I entered house and didn't saw anyone at home, being hungry (already) I just went to kitchen grab something to eat and saw note on the fridge: "We went to buy you some thing for your room - when you see this note call me. Love Aunt 😉" I didn't waste time and called the same time while I put the note on the table.
- Annyeong Niina, you just came home?
- Annyeonghaseo aunt, yes I just came and saw your note. So why did you wanted me to call you immediately?
- Oh I am buying for you some new stuff for your room and also want you to give old studio in attic. Come to our mall and we will buy needed equipment for you.
- Thank you very much! I love you so much! I'll be there soon,- I ended call and jumped into sneakers and just grabbed the keys from table and ran from the house to the mall that is nearest. I am in mall so I wrote to aunt and asked in what shop they are, when I get the answer I almost run there. It is huge electronics shop that there you can find anything and everything - from CD to composing equipment. When I am wandering around I bumped into person.
- I'm so sorry I didn't see where I am going.
- Look where you going next time,- that person said rudely to me but I just bowed and went to find my aunt, uncle and cousin Jinhwan.
_______________________________________

Thanks for waiting 😍😘💙