I love you

Summer pov
Oh i am soo in love with Hiccup he is soo hot and even handsome i want to marry him right now I wouldnt mind having kids with him but that Astrid keeps walking in my way and I have a great idea now.
Hiccup POV
Oh i am so in love with astrid she is more beautiful every single day and EVERY time astrid and I want to kiss her summer is always there clinging onto me like it was the last second of her life. I am saying that she is smart and beautiful but astrid is the one i love and i will never stop loving her till the day i die.
"Hey Astrid" hiccup said when the couple walk to the clubhouse." Can i atleast have a morning kiss" astrid asked with puppy eyes. Hiccup leaned in and so did astrid nd before they could even touch Summer came in the middle of the thing and said " hey my handsome hicc can i speak with you please" Hiccup just left to go at her. Here hicc take this she said and holded him a cup of water. What did he not know was that she put a love potion in the water so she could have hiccup as her husband not boyfriend but husband. " OMG you have no idea how much i love you summer" hiccup said and pushed her against the wall very hard and started a hot makeout session with her. Until a blonde beauty standed in the door with her aqua eyes open  and only  three wirds could describe hiccup now were theese" I HATE YOU"