Good Girl or Bad Girl??

Hiccup POV

Oh gods why i am so warm here?? Oh because of my wonderful divine beauty called Astrid Crystal Hofferson. She slept with me last night and she also agreed to be my girlfriend yesterday. Why did she pick me,a talking and walking fishbone?? Well the twins are very helpful blowing uff stuff ( sarcastically speaking here). Fishlegs is burying his nose in a book all day. Snotlout is getting his beauty sleep a lot lateky. Heather is well Heather. She is like a sister to me.
H:Hiccup
A:Astrid
He:Heather
S:Snotlout
F:Fishlegs
T:Tuffnut
R:Ruffnut
Time skip to Clubhouse

H: Hey guys
S:And where did you sleepm Astrid??
A:none of your business.
He:Guys i found something really awesome by the way
H:Lets go gang
They all headed south of dragons edge to an island called forest wing island. They have never been here before so fishlegs was rambling about new dragons.
He:There behind the seastack. she pointed out.
A: Should we??
He: We shall
They all walked to the now wrecked boat and found a girl with blonde hair and old rugged clothes.
H: Hey
??:Who are you??
H: I am Hiccup Haddock lll and this is Astrid Hofferson my beautiful Girlfriend my cousin Snotlout Jorgenson that is Fishlegs Ingerman and there is the twins Ruff and Tuff Thorston and Heather the Berserker.
??: I am Summer.
Tuff: Umm i pretty much think its Autumn now??
Summer: Is that a night fury??
Hiccup: oh  yes it is he is my dragon Toothless.
Summer: Can I fly with you back hot guy??
Hiccup: Uhhhh who??
Summer: you, you stupid dummy.
Okay i pretty much like this girl no maybe I love her no stop thinking this Hiccup astrid is the one you love not Summer or IS SHE??