My one and only M'lady

Hiccup Pov
Well here I am on my morning flight to scout the island with toothless but I might've kicked summer off the island by putting a love potion on me. But there has been a change me and Astrid dated again but the craziest thing is that snotlout and heather started dating!!!! Yea i know right that is something but a miracle. Fishlegs and ruffnut started dating as well!!! Never thought I'd see the day when they would date. Last but not least The Tuffnut Thorston started dating chicken!!!! You're probably thinking that i have been drunk to say that but no They are dating. Although I don't know how you're supposed to date an animal but come on this it tuff we are talking about.

"Hey Hiccup" said a sweet little voice from my left side. "Oh hey Astrid I thought you were training with you axe in the wood" i said confused on what she is doing here. "Well the gang and I thought that we could go to the beach today?" She asked making those irresistible puppy eyes. "If that what mi'lady wants she can get" i said. "Thanks hiccup,oh yea i was wondering if i could finish this scout mission with you?" She asked" like i said whatever you want you get. She giggled at my comment.

Half an hour later

"Alright everyone, so are we all agreed we are going to the beach for the day so the girls you all are going to Astrid's hut to change while the boys will change here in the clubhouse." I said and they all agreed.
5 minutes later
The girls arrived at the clubhouse and let me say Astrid is hot in that blue bikini and she is showing off her curves. Ruff was well skinny and bony. Heather was skinny as well. Wait WHAT when i looked at Astrid's belly I see some abs woah this girl drives me crazy! Ok enough about girls let's talk about boys. Snotlout was well he had muscles but his belly was a little fat. Ummmmmmm what can I say about Fishlegs well umm he is literally huge compared to my size. Tuff was the same as his sister skinny and bony. On my spare time or at night i spend my time working out and stuff and running around the island so i have a perfectly defined six pack and my body was toned. "Have you stopped staring mi'lady?" I asked with a chuckle escaping my lips."what oh sorry" she said blushing her face went all red. Alrighty here we go down to the beach.
4hours later
We were in the water when Astrid came up to me and stood in front of me because the water here is pretty shallow she put her small but strong arms around my neck as i put my hands around her waist. "Astrid Hofferson I can't even have the words to describe your beauty." I said she smiled and kissed me passionately on the lips for about 15 seconds before we said the same three words at the same time "I love you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone long time no see 👋 sorry I haven't been updating lately but I promise I will try and update weekly until then 👋👋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~