It became a little harder when he was recruited. That's to be expected, he was young. And he was so proud that day, anyone could find inspiration in the smile he displayed when they accepted him. Because his dreams were coming true.

And it was natural for his family, and her, to have their doubts. He was so young. It seemed like yesterday he was planning for college.

     "i didn't know what i was doing. i know we all like to believe i did, and i put on a brave face to make you guys think i'd be okay on my own, but, to be completely honest, it never felt right. you know, you have those things you do that click with you and make your heart race.. you do that to me, of course," He laughed, giving her limp hand a squeeze. "but singing.. it does that to me too, in a different way. i can tell it's my passion. so i know you worried about me. but you never asked me to not go. you never told me i shouldn't do it.. i guess i've never really thought about that. you were terrified. you feared me hating college. then you feared me hating the entertainment career. you feared me changing. you feared us changing. you feared our lives changing. but you swallowed your fear, because i was so hopeful. i love you for that. was that why you did it? because if i succeeded, i'd finally be happy? thank you."

when he was recruited