Chapter 2- Courage

It took me 2 years to work up the courage to tell someone what was going on. They took me and my parents to court and said my dad had to get a job.   Once my dad got a  job he could not take care of me anymore. So he decided to get me a nanny. Her name was Kimmy. Kimmy was 18 and had a boyfriend. His name was Jams. Once my dad left to go to work Kimmy would call Jams to come over. Once he came he came they would sit on my couch  and lock lips. All I could think was how can 2 people  just exchange saliva like that. It was just  nasty.  Here I thought my mom would listen to me when I told her what was going on. Instead she beat me till I got purple makes all over my legs and arms. Once she was done she put me in the basement so no one would hear my cries. Eventually after I turned 10 my parents let me stay home by myself. On a Saturday morning I was on my bed watching Adult Swim and the house phone rang. I thought my dad was going to get it but I forgot he was at work so I let the  answering machine do its job. Then a man started to talk he's said "Hello this is James Walker and I have called to inform you that there has been an accident at Yoobi (The place my mom works). We called to tell you that Ms. Aria Alice Scoot has died." At this piont I droped every thing and got on my knees and did not know what to feel if I was filled with sadness or filled whit anger. 

      Then I saw my dad walk in the he started to hug me. The rest of that week of the week was very different my dad quit his job "to help me moran". At the same time I felt very uncomfortable. There were men walking up and down my house,  food being brought, and lots of drinking. About 3 days later ( a moth until my B-day) my dad came home drunk from who knows were and brought a tall women with a big nose and no butt home that looked the same amount of drunk but Maybe even more. Then they went in the room and the lights went off and the door got close. I was so angry I wanted to kill my dad I mean my step dad after I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife and ran to his room door but did not open the door I just stood there. For some odd reason I felt a chill down my spine. 

******************************************************************************

Thx for reading this chapter I hope you liked it. -AD😘😘😘