Chapter 3- Killer

So that I don't go to jail for murder I opened my dads door and saw close all over the floor. The thing I was looking for is the  emergency stash of money my mom always keeps under her bed I bent over under to get the box with the money in it and I felt a hand touch my bottem it was cold. I got scared. I did not know what to do so I got up quick a slapped them it was my dad. 

      Then he told me " It's been a long time " I looked on the ground and found a pair of scissors. I grabbed them and put the scissors in his neck. So many things were going through my mind.

Will I go to jail will I not so what I decide to do was put the scissors in her hands to get some D&A on it then put it under the lady

Will I go to jail will I not so what I decide to do was put the scissors in her hands to get some D&A on it then put it under the lady. Once I did that I  put some blood on her bra cause that was the only thing she had on. Then I called the police in a crying voice and they came and tried to make him wake up but I was hoping he did not open his eyes or his heart started beating. Luckily it did not happen. They put the lady that my step dad came in the house with in jail. I want on with my life.

******************************************************************************

Hope you liked tryed to put more action- AD😘😘😘