Chapter 7-

Once I got home I had a head ache from all that I had saw. I had just got a text from a girl in my class named Lyli. It read" We will be getting a new class added in and you will have this class an Friday for second block. Peace and love Lyli." To tell truth I never really liked her. In the 7th grade we were best friends until March 21 I got elected as the class president and she was she mean to me every since. So I don't bother to talk to her anymore but I do still have her number you never know.

       While I was taking a nap (If I hear anything while I am sleeping I will wake up) I must have been touching the phone and I called Lyli. Once I heard her voice I woke up and she started talking saying "Who is this ?". I had know idea what to do if I should say hi or do hang up . So I said "It's Anna." There was a long pause on the phone. Then Lyli broke the silence by saying "Um hey how are you". I had no choice but to say "I'm good I will talk to you later". Then Lyli said "Bye" 20 minutes later after I had been done eating my sandwich I texted Skylar

      The next day when in was on my way to my new class room I saw skyler i told her everything about what I saw

      The next day when in was on my way to my new class room I saw skyler i told her everything about what I saw. All she had to say was wow. Then she told me that she thinks that i should talk to someone who is a litter close to Jaliah as a friend the only person that i know who was that close to her was Lyli. I did not want to see her or even have to think of her but for my heart to be ok I would have to say something to her.

      "Ring Ring" Bell when to let out of school and I went straight for the music room and found Lyli.  "Hey Lyli."   "Can I ask you you somthing?" . "Sure" Lyli said in a very confused way. 

There was a long pause before she broke the silence by saying "why did you stop talking to me?" ...........

*********************************************************************

Sorry it took so long for me to update. 

Love AD 😘😘😘