Chapter 4-Bad decision

(Warning PG-13)

  It has been a while I am now in my  senior year  I am going to prom tomorrow. The person  that is taking me is my boyfriend. His name is Jack Brown. His is so cute his lips a the perfect shape and size, the way his jaw line complements his rock hard abs, and his butt oh his butt it just makes you want to squeeze it. 

All thought nothing has happened between us I wish it did. The dress I found was a gold and teal whith little Jewels on the top with sides that are cut. The shoes OMG they are to die for. They are gold 5in heels that shine as I walk.

 They are gold 5in heels that shine as I walk

      When I was buying my outfit I thought maybe this will give Jack the extra push

      When I was buying my outfit I thought maybe this will give Jack the extra push. On the day of prom jack came to pick me up for the house that is now mine from the death that had occurred. He rented us a baby blue limousine with black rims. As I walk outside to get in the limo I thought maybe tonight will be the night.

      Once we got in front if AFD High Jack opened the car door as I put my foot out of the car. Jack said "You ready". I told him "Yes let's go have som fun. When me and Jack came throught the doors all eyes were on us. 

      The Jocks of course went and put so shot in the punch and me and Jack didn't know so we had like 2 or 5 drinks I think the shots got to our head cause  me and he went in the girls bathroom and lock the doors and he put me up against the wall and he planted a kiss on my neck then on my chest. I started to moan  and I put my hand In his pants. He started grip on to my thigh and worked his way up higher. I had never felt this way before I felt like I was in heaven. In the morning I woke up on the school gym floor with no clothes on people were around me laughing and taking pictures and Jack was know where in sight. All I could do was cry. I ran into the bathroom and all I could see was my dress Laying on the floor. "Oh know "was all I could think was  "Were is Jack were are my shoes!". Once I left the gym I grabbed my phone and called an Uber. It took 5 minutes but they finally got here. Once the Uber dropped me home I jumped on my coach and my phone started to buzz like crazy. It was text from everyone I knew and more it said things like "How much for a tap on that" ," Will you take a 20 for a lap dance" , " Who is the lucky man" and more. After 30mins of reading the message I fell asleep.