Chapter 5- New Friends

Once I woken up I got a text from Jack and it read " Hey Anna sorry about last night I realized I can't be with you anymore so I have to break up with you". Wow the boy that I thought I loved just dumped me after prom. As I walk up to my room I thought I have no friends and both my parents are dead . To make myself feel better I went to school in a pair of red heels with a gold medal on it and a red crop top.

 To make myself feel better I went to school in a pair of red heels with a gold medal on it and a red crop top

^Skylar POV^

^Skylar POV^

"OMG" how could someone do something so mean to a girl. The reson I was saying that was because I jus got a a pic of Anna Smith. It was a a nude. I do feel bad for her. On my way out the door to get to school I realized that I forgot my jacket in my locker so I had to get too school quick so I would not get put in detention for being late. Once I got to my locker I grabbed my jacket and I heard the sound of two people kissing. So I tried to leave before more happened. After I closed my looker door I noticed that it was Jack the loser who embarrassed Anna and got her exposed. So I decided to yank the girls hair that he was kissing and I found out it was Maz ( aka the school slut). Not knowing she was wearing a wig it fell on the floor. I took a picture and she ran off crying all I could think was "she forgot her wig." I looked up at Jack and kicked him in the balls he fell on the ground and started crying. I said with a cold look on my face "Now you won't be able to humiliate any more girls."

^AnnaPOV^

^AnnaPOV^

As I was on my way to class I saw a wig laying on the ground "ha" was what I was thinking. When I got to my class I saw Skylar sitting inthe desk next to my desk. Although me and Skylar don't talk to each other she told me "Hey". So I had two choices say Hi back and start a conversation, or act like I did not hear her and make a enemy. So I went with to smart choice by saying "Hey" back and that class period we both got detention for talking a lot.

                              That was the the start of a new friendship 

******************************************************************************

This is mabey my longest chapter yet but there is more to come. -AD😘😘😘