You Are What You Love

A lot happened in the following week. The day after Andy came home and found three of his friends huddling on his couch together, Elisa called the doctor for a house-call. Patrick didn't want to go to a hospital; he didn't want any of this going public.

"It looks like everything will heal just nicely." The doctor said to the couple in a friendly tone after the stitches were removed. "Although, you may want to change your diet to compensate for the, missing parts." He warned Patrick. 

Patrick nodded, smiling sadly. "Well, I gotta be off. It's rare to get a house call these days." The doctor commented cheerfully. Patrick smiled in gratitude and shook the doctor's hand. "Thank you, Dr. Benz."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, but what exactly happened?" Andy asked worriedly. Joe had called the rest of the band to his house for a 'group therapy session'. No one thought it would change anything, except Joe of course.

"I told you! I basically went through The Youngblood Chronicles." Patrick replied. He thought that everyone would leave him alone about it, but no. The guys just had to know the gory details.

"So, let me get this straight. A bunch of evil girls kidnapped you, tortured you, then made a demon possess you?!" Andy exclaimed. Patrick sighed. "Yes, so basically The Youngblood Chronicles! That's it!"

"I mean, were the girls hot?" Joe inquired, cocking an eyebrow and smirking. But that was soon replaced with an annoyed look. "Ow!" He exclaimed after Andy slapped his shoulder. "Dude! Not cool!" Andy scolded.

"Guys, come on. If he doesn't want to talk about it, he doesn't have to." Pete supported calmly. Patrick sighed. "You don't have to defend me, Pete."

 Pete just smiled. "Yeah, but I want to." He responded, laughing when Patrick rolled his eyes and slightly shoved him with tease. He then looked away quickly when he noticed he was blushing. Their friendship had stayed together for so long; he just hoped what happened wouldn't make it fall apart.

He broke from his train of thought when Patrick eventually got so annoyed with Joe he started throwing things at him. "Hey!" Joe responded, smiling as he put his hands up in defense. Pete sighed with relief. No, nothing could tear their friendship apart. Not while Pete was still kicking.

"But seriously, if you need to talk to us, we're all ears." Andy said, causing them to snap out of their fighting. "Yeah!" Joe agreed. "If you need to vent about all of it, or even get emotional, we'll be here for you."

Patrick smiled. "You guys are like the best worst friends ever!" He exclaimed. The rest smiled at the joke compliment, then Pete got up from the couch. "Come here!" He said, pulling Patrick into a hug. Patrick groaned, but soon gave in as the other two joined them. Nothing could ruin this, they all thought to themselves. If something could, they were going to fight for it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
That Saturday Elisa decided to host a barbecue as a 'welcome home party' for Patrick. Most everyone was there already, with the guys and girls conversing, and the children running around the backyard. It looked like something out of a family sitcom.

They all turned their heads when another car pulled up. The door opened, and out came Brendon Urie and his wife, Sarah. Their bands had been friends since Pete signed Panic! At The Disco to his record label, so Elisa thought it would be polite to invite them.

"Patrick!" Brendon happily exclaimed as he went over to hug his friend. Patrick smiled as he hugged back. "Hey Brendon." He giggled, but his smile faded as he caught the worried look in Brendon's eyes.

"You okay?" Brendon asked. He had heard that Patrick went missing, but had no idea what had happened.

Patrick smiled, grateful for his friend's concern. "Yeah, I'm fine. Although, I don't think I'll be having a weirder week any time soon."

Brendon chuckled, then went for another hug. He wanted to ask about it, but he decided it was best to leave it alone, surprisingly. He was just happy that Patrick was safe.

As Brendon went on greeting everyone, Pete noticed a familiar black Impala parked across the street. He smiled. "I'll be right back." He whispered to Meagan, then sprinted across the road. There, Dean Winchester was waiting, leaning on his car.

"Hey!" Pete greeted with a smile, lending out his hand. Dean gladly took it in response. 

"You should join us you know. It's a party!" Pete suggested. But Dean shook his head no. "We don't want to intrude." He explained after looking back at Sam, who was still in the car.

"Intrude? Are you kidding me?" Pete responded, almost laughing. "You helped save his life, you know."

"Eh, nothing new for us." Dean replied, brushing off Pete's praise. "Besides, we got more work to do." He said, winking.

Pete got the hint quickly. "I see." He said, ducking his head a little. "Well, I'm not going to keep you. I hope we see you guys again."

"We do too." Dean smiled. They turned around when they heard Sam. "If you need anything, just give us a call." He addressed Pete kindly.

Pete smiled in response. "Will do." He said, looking at the brothers. "Thank you." Pete smiled and shook Dean's hand again.

He bitter-sweetly smiled as he stepped back and watched Dean get in the car, driving off to probably save the world. Or something like that.

He quickly went back across the street to see Patrick, Elisa, Joe and Andy waving goodbye at the car.
"Who are they?" He heard Brendon ask Patrick in a loud murmur. "Friends." Patrick responded cryptically.

Brendon just playfully rolled his eyes. "Alright, what are we waiting for? Let's get this party started!" He hollered, holding up his drink. This was met with praise by the guys, and an eye roll by the girls. But they went into the house anyways.

Patrick was last outside. As he looked back to the front yard, he noticed something. A middle aged looking man was standing across the street, looking right at him.

The man smiled, then waved. Patrick thought was a bit weird, but smiled and waved back, to be polite, of course.

But as Patrick walked back into the house, Azazel couldn't help but smile as he flashed those evil yellow eyes.

The End..?